Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: 13-3, Vikings Win Out!!!!

i think it's important that we take the rest of the season a game at a time. i think we were overhyped and we thought we'd blow by a lot of these teams that smashed us. we just need to take it a step at a time and i think we'll fine.

Thanks Josdin

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Yea, maybe we just needed to be humbled a little bit.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

congrats on 900 wbl!!

Go vikes!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Anyone out there, it is 10:09 am CDT and the NFL countdown is going to have something on about "did Tie lose the team?" It will be on in a few minutes they said.

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=225861#2258 61

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

They just said that Rhome could be our new OC if Loney doesn't get it.

I don't get the whole OC and OL coach thing. One needs to be in the booth, and one needs to be on the sideline. Besides, I was never convinced he was strong in either category...

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

man, we better turn it around. we still gotta shot at going 13-3 and winning the super bowl!!!

Go vikes!!

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

I do admire Tice. He has been under the gun, understaffed, underpaid, underrated for years now. Ya know, if my job were like that, I would have ulcer's, have given the boss the bird, only after chewing out everyone I could, and have left.

If he goes 13-3, I somehow think he has a job still. If he goes 10-6, he should still have a job, but may not. I am ok with either option. He can get a new contract and some stablity here, or go make 5x what he makes here, just coaching O-Line. Either way, I will be happy for him, he can "relax" for once. I can think of at least 5 NFC coaches that should go before he does.

Caine, I wish you had named the former owner, LOL, wasn't it you that included the animal and such middle names for him? That just makes me laugh soooooo hard, almost I ....ok, I don't miss that silly salesman, just your names for him.

I hope the folks they brought in can turn things around. I really do think that we are NOT as far away as it seems, just a bit here or there. We really could run the table, I have seen much stranger things in my lifetime. Perhaps I will gettta see another strange one. =).

And making the playoffs, doesnt' matter? Depends on if your peaking or declining. I can think of a team that snuck in and did ok...but no matter what your doing, you do have to make the playoffs, first.

At worst, if we suck and get a good draft pick, I am really, really gonna miss Tice's PC's. They are fun.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

We must turn it around right now, and start winning. Then with momentum that we've lacked in the second half of the season, make a strong run in the playoffs. Winning 10, or 11 games will save Tice, but only if this team starts to play up to it's preseason hype.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"Burley81" wrote:
    They just said that Rhome could be our new OC if Loney doesn't get it.

I don't get the whole OC and OL coach thing. One needs to be in the booth, and one needs to be on the sideline. Besides, I was never convinced he was strong in either category...
    Loney is a good offensive line coach, i just don't think many coaches can double task like he was asked to do this year.

Thanks Josdin

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"Lotzapurple119" wrote:
    man, we better turn it around. we still gotta shot at going 13-3 and winning the super bowl!!!
    wow that's some wishful thinking Lotzapurple!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast