Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 G's

10 G's

And you call me immature? Yeah, right. The point is you guys aren't getting it and neither is Moss so we apparantly need to tell you until you start to realize the truth.
    GO PACKERS!

vikoles is offline Coordinator

10 G's

Go awaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy "toasted" turtle!!!1 There is always NEXT season booyahhhhhhhh
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

10 G's

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    And you call me immature? Yeah, right. The point is you guys aren't getting it and neither is Moss so we apparantly need to tell you until you start to realize the truth.
    the truth about what? we dont need no stinkin truth. we got the fro's baby turtle. we get it. we get it. we get it. he is not going to win any award for community service in the near future. u only choose to FOCUS on the negative. i guess all the crap farmve did was ok?
    and if everyones mind except delusional pack fans this has passed. he got his fine. we dont care anymore.
    he is the most dangerous football player in the league as you guys found out last sun. and if your answer for that is "we dont want him on OUR team". well guess what, HE IS NOT AVAILABLE!!!! we dont ever want randy to leave the vikings.
    you are in here pouting and moaning because your team lost. you are trying to nit-pick at nothing. players are human, and like YOU mr. turtle, they have faults. so go cry in your bowl of we dont give a rats butt steamed turtle soup!

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

10 G's

Get over yourself turdle. Nobody here cares about your c/p opinions. If that hole, Joe Buck, hadn't been looking for a way to make a name for himself in the media by bashing a player, no one would have said much of anything about the whole incident.

WWBGD

10 G's

Show me one instance where I'm whining and moaning about last sunday's game. I never did. I did say he had freakish skill because he obviously does. My post was mainly focusing on those negative things, that was the freaking point. What crap FAVRE did? Finally, I know people have faults, no shit sherlock, some people however have common sense and logic and Moss and apparntly you guys too lack it.

"RK" wrote:
    Get over yourself turdle. Nobody here cares about your c/p opinions. If that hole, Joe Buck, hadn't been looking for a way to make a name for himself in the media by bashing a player, no one would have said much of anything about the whole incident.
    That's the possibly the second dumbest thing I've ever heard.
    GO PACKERS!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

10 G's

"RK" wrote:
    tell em RK!!!!
    all the yak going on all week and randy with the heat on himself again. are we going to slide under the radar again this week?
    and how bout red bringing the solidarity into the locker room and taking a little heat off his superstar?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12