Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 G's

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

10 G's

thats the fine for moss according to mortensen from a vikings source. oh well, who cares. thats a drop in the bucket for ol moss.

let the fro's go, baby

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

10 G's

How much did Favre get fined way back when for the Slash move that he supposedly did?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

10 G's

If they fined me percentagewise outta my paycheck what they did him, for him doing it, I would gladly pay that. Anyone see C.C.'s wig and hear the comments on HBO's show?

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

10 G's

"UTVikfan" wrote:
    If they fined me percentagewise outta my paycheck what they did him, for him doing it, I would gladly pay that. Anyone see C.C.'s wig and hear the comments on HBO's show?
    The were totally mocking Moss. It was a little more than was necessary.

I am tired of it.

The boys on NFL Live are the only ones that have really washed their hands of this whole fake moon.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

10 G's

"cajunvike" wrote:
    How much did Favre get fined way back when for the Slash move that he supposedly did?
    Has Favre ever been fined???

Were Sapp and him fined?

Was there a spitting incident too???

vikoles is offline Coordinator

10 G's

like 10 cents to the Mosster!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

10 G's

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I forgot now, but since Eric Barton got fined for the blow to the head to Brees, Favre should get fined for what he did to Offord. He didn't even get a penalty for that! The refs love Brett.

10 G's

I am here to explain why, Brett has earned something you Viking fans know little about, respect. Let me paste you a quote from SI.com...

"The NFL said Moss was fined more than the minimum because this isn't the first time he has been disciplined for unsportsmanlike conduct. He paid a $25,000 penalty in 1999 for squirting an official with a water bottle.

Moss wasn't the only player fined on Thursday. The NFL also fined New York Jets linebacker Eric Barton $7,500 for hitting San Diego quarterback Drew Brees in the head during last weekend's playoff game.

Moss, whose 9,142 career yards receiving are the most ever by any player over his first seven seasons, has drawn more than his share of punishments and negative publicity.

The league fined him $5,000 for his role in a scuffle with the Chicago Bears during a September game, and he was charged the same amount in November 2003 for spiking a ball at the foot of Detroit Lions cornerback Dre' Bly.

In December 2002, he was fined $1,200 by a judge after being charged with bumping a traffic control officer with his car in downtown Minneapolis.

For verbally abusing corporate sponsors on the team bus following a loss in November 2001, Moss was fined $15,000 by the Vikings and required to receive anger management counseling.

And just last week, he was rebuked by teammates for leaving the field before the end of a loss to the Washington Redskins."
    When you look at Moss' and Barton's infractions side to side you can obviously see Barton's infraction is much worse but he got the standard fine because he doesn't have a prior history of breaking the rules whereas Moss has a list almost as big as his ego.

Vikings management and fans need to stop sticking up for him. His freakish talent is something to die for,
    every team dreams about talent like that at night. Yes, I will admit that because I know it's true. But, his attitude, the hypocricy, and the contradictions in everything he says and pure stupidity is just horrible and is something the Vikings should not stand for, and do something about. Last week he walked off the field, never admitted it was wrong, then did, then said he might do it again?!! One week later, while people are still talking about him he does something he knows with cause controversy, and it did.

Another pitiful thing is blaming the fans for something the athlete did. Jake Plummer had fans yelling and screaming at him and he then proceeded to flip them the bird. While the fans where wrong Plummer was also wrong, it's sign of maturity not to stoop down to the other person's level. The Green Bay fans that moon the bus I wish to not be affiliated with because that's just disgusting but Moss should (and obviously does not because he acts like a whiny 10 year old kid) not stoop down to their immaturity.

The point is Moss is an immature, little brat with amazing skill if he feels like using it. If he was on any other team in the NFL he would be gone by now for the other coaches could not stand it. You Viking fans on this forum need to show some signs of maturity and at least Moss is wrong in all of his wrongdoings and not change the subject or make excuses, do it, please.
    GO PACKERS!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

10 G's

The point is Moss is an immature, little brat with amazing skill if he feels like using it. If he was on any other team in the NFL he would be gone by now for the other coaches could not stand it. You Viking fans on this forum need to show some signs of maturity and at least Moss is wrong in all of his wrongdoings and not change the subject or make excuses, do it, please.[/quote]
    ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!
    NOW SERVING ONE MILLION AND ONE!!!! RING THE BELL!!!!!
    WE HAVE ANOTHER USELESS OPINION ABOUT RANDY MOSS!!!!!
    we dont care what your take on it is. matter of fact you could have copy/pasted one of about 10,000 posts and it would have been the same!!!!

at this point it proves only how immature you are. you are trying to put your little packer spin on it and no one cares. dont u have some packer fans that u can discuss this with.
    heres a topic for you: it farmve retiring this year or next?

uncle tony is offline Rookie

10 G's

Whatever! You should go back to your little cheesehead web site. We'll take Moss anyday over your players anyday. Long live the vikes and keep the scores coming Randy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast