Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 79 of 79
  1. #71
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,909
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    oops
    Blind hatred does that to a person.

  2. #72
    PackSux!'s Avatar
    PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,562
    I can't believe this is even a discussion. Make up your minds people. All I have read over the last few years is how people are sick of veteran qb's. And now your sick of younger qb's? I don't get it.

    Sometimes this place makes me scratch my head and wonder what the hell is going on around here.

  3. #73
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,550
    No

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  4. #74
    VikeCane305's Avatar
    VikeCane305 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    97
    No way! We got enough problems with Ponder as is!
    "AKA" PURPLEPOWERPUNCH

  5. #75
    smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    No
    +1

  6. #76
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    Blind hatred does that to a person.
    Blind hate indicates hate without cause and disregard to facts.

    Vick has provided cause, and the facts show he isn't a very good QB.

    I don't hate the guy, but I don't like him as a player and would not want him on the Vikings. Unless he came at veteran minimum as a backup role, he can go somewhere else.

  7. #77
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994
    I'm sorry but Vick<Culpepper was.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  8. #78
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    I think having Vick at QB... in a manager role would make us a playoff caliber team.
    I think not having Vick on the team improves our playoff odds.

    Besides, I do not want yet another old veteran stop gap QB on our team once again setting us back more years in pursuit of a franchise QB. We are not a SB caliber team yet, not even with the addition of QB like Brady.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #79
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1
    Are there seriously 8 pages in this thread?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •