Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: 07 ProBowl

  1. #1
    JDante's Avatar
    JDante is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    99

    07 ProBowl

    I got Toine Smoot and Sharper making the ProBowl next year on defense.

    Birk Pep and Wiggins should all be making it too, but none of em probaly as starters.

    Im just naming the players on the Vikings who i think are good enough to make probowl next year. Not even as starters but just good enough to make the ProBowl. The only ProBowl starters next year i think are gonna be Sharper and Antione Winfield, maybe Matt Birk.

    Does that sound about right or am i missing some people? Or should some people be omitted. You tell me.
    Yea.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    288

    Re: 07 ProBowl

    i would love to see, that happen, but idk, smoot played horrible last year, and two of the guys you have on offense were out with serious injuries most if not all of last year, and wiggings has a lot of competition at te in the nfc, so idk i cna see sharper and one of our lineman and whoever our RB is, and K_ROB
    Can Someone please Hook me up with a Sig

  3. #3
    PurpleManiac's Avatar
    PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    348

    Re: 07 ProBowl

    Due to NFC's QB sucking Peps might slip in. Birk might if he comes back strong. I think right now Bentley's and Olin are rated better. Antion will finally get the due he deserves, I see Kevin Williams being a monster with 11-2 sacks and starting. I think McKinnie will just straight out be zoned out and become a top 5 tackles, he should make it as well. Of our WR the only guy I see is K-Rob.

    Another guy that is a gamble would be EJ. He might just flourish under a new system....If he is moved back to MLB I expect him to get 140+ tackles.

    Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

  4. #4
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: 07 ProBowl

    Personally, I could care less about the Pro Bowl. Give me All Pro any day.

    Honestly, Winfield better increase his coverage ability if he ever wants to be either.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    117

    Re: 07 ProBowl

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Personally, I could care less about the Pro Bowl. Give me All Pro any day.

    Honestly, Winfield better increase his coverage ability if he ever wants to be either.
    Wow !!

  6. #6
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: 07 ProBowl

    Well, one of the first things in getting to the Bowl, is being on a winning team. The winning teams send that many players to the pro bowl. Losing teams do not send many at all.

    SO..............pleaqse tell me that you are really predicting that we will have a great season next year.

  7. #7
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: 07 ProBowl

    It's so hard to tell at this point. Look at last year...we all had Pep pegged for Pro-Bowl and MVP and he had a terrible year.

    Who would have thought that Koren Robinson would have made it as a kick returner for the Vikes at this point last year? There's no way of predicting how that stuff will work out.

  8. #8
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: 07 ProBowl

    "nogathomasmillarddoleman" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Personally, I could care less about the Pro Bowl. Give me All Pro any day.

    Honestly, Winfield better increase his coverage ability if he ever wants to be either.
    Wow !!
    What?

    AW has never been known as a good cover CB. He is a hitter, great in the open field. This is true even back at OSU. I have all 16 games on DVD and I have watched them a lot. I see the same thing from him. Do I like him? You betcha I do. He just needs to be a little more consistant on covering; which happens to be the most important part of being a CB.

    Oh, and the Pro Bowl...its a joke. Being named to it is ok. But being an All Pro is more of an honor.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    117

    Re: 07 ProBowl

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "nogathomasmillarddoleman" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Personally, I could care less about the Pro Bowl. Give me All Pro any day.

    Honestly, Winfield better increase his coverage ability if he ever wants to be either.
    Wow !!
    What?

    AW has never been known as a good cover CB. He is a hitter, great in the open field. This is true even back at OSU. I have all 16 games on DVD and I have watched them a lot. I see the same thing from him. Do I like him? You betcha I do. He just needs to be a little more consistant on covering; which happens to be the most important part of being a CB.

    Oh, and the Pro Bowl...its a joke. Being named to it is ok. But being an All Pro is more of an honor.
    OK, you win !!
    Back off , bro !
    I get it, Winfield can't cover.
    You Win !!

  10. #10
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: 07 ProBowl

    I can tell ya one thing, Wiggins nor Smoot will make the pro-bowl next year.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. John Lynch in the probowl?
    By briannord in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 05:51 AM
  2. K-ROB RIGHT NOW ON ESPN PROBOWL SKILLS CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By purpleFavreEaters in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-12-2006, 04:43 AM
  3. Re: Who u think is gonna make the probowl?
    By ThorSPL in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 05:40 AM
  4. vikes in probowl
    By little redhead in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-22-2004, 06:05 PM
  5. VOTE FOR PROBOWL Players
    By casper in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 01:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •