Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

0-5 seems like a realistic start

Colts coming off a loss at the dome on Sunday.
    I don't know how the Vikings can stop Manning and his offensive weapons.
    Add in the fact that Tony Dungy is a far superior coach than Childress and a loss is almost guaranteed.

Then the Carolina Panthers come to town.
    A team that just won at San Diego.
    Add in the facts that Steve Smith will be returning from suspension and John Fox is a far superior coach than Childress and a loss is almost guaranteed.

At the Titans.
    They just defeated the Jaguars at home.
    Add in the fact that Jeff Fischer is a far superior coach than Childress and a loss is almost guaranteed.

At the Saints.
    Reggie Bush and superior coaching once again.

It is going to be a long disappointing season once again.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: 0-5 seems like a realistic start

Screw 0-5, hell I thing 0-16 is fricken realistic as hell especially if our vaunted DL can't get at the QB.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Screw 0-5, hell I thing 0-16 is fricken realistic as hell especially if our vaunted DL can't get at the QB.
    They were owned, plain & simple.

If JA was double teamed another DL should have been able to get pressure. Period!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:

Dang Marrdro, I know we are pissed, but the Pack gameplan was to get the ball out early, and it worked. We will get better, just gotta learn from our mistakes, the Pack had some luck, and a official or two in their pocket, so don't throw in the towel just yet my brother. By the way 3-2, is my prediction... Getting a early wake-up just might be what we needed. You can bet some adjustments will be made.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

If JA was double teamed another DL should have been able to get pressure. Period!
    They left him singled enough of the time and Clifton shut him down. Plain and simple

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"PurpleTide" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Dang Marrdro, I know we are pissed, but the Pack gameplan was to get the ball out early, and it worked. We will get better, just gotta learn from our mistakes, the Pack had some luck, and a official or two in their pocket, so don't throw in the towel just yet my brother. By the way 3-2, is my prediction... Getting a early wake-up just might be what we needed. You can bet some adjustments will be made.
    I hear ya my friend, however, even though they were to get the ball out early there were at least 5 to 7 times were we should have had a coverage sack were Rodgers couldn't find an open reciever and still no one got near him.

Hell, take the TD throw for instance. He got through to his 4th read in his progression before he found an open guy and still no one got to him.

I have some adjustments for ya.......Fire the Chiller, Bevell, and Frazier and then shit can our DL and get us some guys in that can get pressure.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"PurpleTide" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

I disagree with the official part.. that crew was in preseason form, enough bad calls on both sides of the ball. IMO, they were very subpar as a crew.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

They left him singled enough of the time and Clifton shut him down. Plain and simple
    I know that. I should have said When instead of If. Clifton shut him down last year as well.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

"PurpleTide" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

It is about time Zygi made some adjustments.
    The first one should be to admit he screwed up and fire Childress now.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"pack93z" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

I disagree with the official part.. that crew was in preseason form, enough bad calls on both sides of the ball. IMO, they were very subpar as a crew.
    I agree.
    The officiating was horrible, with both sides getting poor calls.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast