Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

Re: 0-2 And Staring At 03!!!

"Webby" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    Most of you people really are pathetic.. We're down 0-2 and now you come out and call out the coach, the QB etc etc. IMO TJ played good yesterday. What did he did bad? He's a game manager right.. not a game winner.
    It's the reason i left PP.O, You're all a bunch of GIRLS! Support your fricken team.

now somebody comes here and makes fun of me, which he/she rightfully may but i've had it!

Let's hope we can pull a NY Giant but i think we are destined to fail.

So long PP.O, So long

edit: 4th quarter Defense killed the game, not TJ, Not Childress.
    : :

Its darned hard to get the fans want answers, and some real solutions rather than the same in and out year after year under Childress?

Suddenly calling out after 2 games?

I thought you were watching the last few years of our dysfunctional struggles.
    Last year we improved because of ONE MAN:
    AP.
    Without him we were no better than the first season, if not worse.

Purple colored glasses only last for so long, but tie this on Holland:
    All of us here are real fans and support our team.
    Get it?
    If we didn't care and support our team, we wouldn't be so pissed and disappointed, and we wouldn't be online with other similarly crushed spirits after two wins tossed down the toilet.
    Hey man i totally get it. BUT i do think there are some bandwaggon type of guys. Everyone has something in him/her that could irritate you so bad you do stupid thing. I'm not leaving PP.O for my suddenly hate towards the Vikings because they go 0-2, it's because i get so fed up with things being said over and over, Never something new and when someone says something that is 'wrong' you get your head cut off ( at least that's how i feel )

I love PP.O to death Webby, just not some attitudes people have around here.
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"tb04512" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    Most of you people really are pathetic.. We're down 0-2 and now you come out and call out the coach, the QB etc etc. IMO TJ played good yesterday. What did he did bad? He's a game manager right.. not a game winner.
    It's the reason i left PP.O, You're all a bunch of GIRLS! Support your fricken team.

now somebody comes here and makes fun of me, which he/she rightfully may but i've had it!

So long PP.O, So long

agree, with the bold, and most of the post, but Childress and this staff need to be blamed for the poor production from players year after year
    I disagree with the part in bold.
    TJack did NOT play well.
    When you have a RB put up 160 yards but the QB only puts up 130 (despite having roughly the same number of pass and run plays), something is wrong.
    Take a look at our third downs.
    We faced 14 third down situations.
    We FAILED to convert in 11 of them (and one of those conversions was still an incomplete pass, but IND got a penalty).
    That isn't managing the game.
    A game manager still moves the chains.

3-9-IND 27
    (10:20) (Shotgun) 7-T.Jackson pass incomplete short right to 87-B.Berrian (26-K.Hayden).
    3-9-IND 49
    (6:30) (Shotgun) 7-T.Jackson pass short right to 28-A.Peterson to IND 43 for 6 yards (31-K.Ratliff, 26-K.Hayden).
    3-2-IND 9
    (:21) 7-T.Jackson pass incomplete short left to 81-V.Shiancoe.
    3-5-
    (7:27) (Shotgun) 7-T.Jackson pass incomplete short right to 18-S.Rice. PENALTY on IND-54-F.Keiaho, Illegal Contact, 5 yards, enforced at 50 - No Play.
    3-4-IND 39
    (6:00) 7-T.Jackson sacked at IND 40 for -1 yards (23-T.Jennings).
    3-3-IND 45
    (1:21) (Shotgun) 7-T.Jackson pass incomplete short middle to 87-B.Berrian.
    3-6-IND 46
    (13:10) (Shotgun) 7-T.Jackson pass short middle to 84-A.Allison to IND 25 for 21 yards (41-A.Bethea).
    3-11-IND 26
    (11:19) (Shotgun) 7-T.Jackson pass short middle to 29-C.Taylor to IND 28 for -2 yards (28-M.Jackson).
    3-6-IND 29
    (6:19) (Shotgun) 7-T.Jackson pass short right to 84-A.Allison to IND 13 for 16 yards (26-K.Hayden, 58-G.Brackett).
    3-7-IND 10
    (4:18) 7-T.Jackson pass incomplete short middle to 29-C.Taylor.
    3-8-MIN 34
    (12:42) (Shotgun) 7-T.Jackson pass incomplete short right to 84-A.Allison.
    3-5-IND 31
    (7:55) 29-C.Taylor right guard to IND 30 for 1 yard (58-G.Brackett).
    3-6-MIN 35
    (4:30) (Shotgun) 7-T.Jackson pass incomplete deep right to 87-B.Berrian.
    3-3-MIN 9
    (1:30) 7-T.Jackson pass short right to 38-N.Tahi to MIN 4 for -5 yards (33-M.Bullitt).

I do, however, agree with the last statement. Childress and his staff need to be blamed for the poor production.
    It doesn't matter WHY we have poor production, if the coaching staff does not correct it then they are failing.
    Accountability starts at the top.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:

So long PP.O, So long

: :

Its darned hard to get the fans want answers, and some real solutions rather than the same in and out year after year under Childress?

Suddenly calling out after 2 games?

I thought you were watching the last few years of our dysfunctional struggles.
    Last year we improved because of ONE MAN:
    AP.
    Without him we were no better than the first season, if not worse.

Purple colored glasses only last for so long, but tie this on Holland:
    All of us here are real fans and support our team.
    Get it?
    If we didn't care and support our team, we wouldn't be so pissed and disappointed, and we wouldn't be online with other similarly crushed spirits after two wins tossed down the toilet.
    Hey man i totally get it. BUT i do think there are some bandwaggon type of guys. Everyone has something in him/her that could irritate you so bad you do stupid thing. I'm not leaving PP.O for my suddenly hate towards the Vikings because they go 0-2, it's because i get so fed up with things being said over and over, Never something new and when someone says something that is 'wrong' you get your head cut off ( at least that's how i feel )

I love PP.O to death Webby, just not some attitudes people have around here.
    Well, I have been installing attitude adjusters on the worst offenders for personal attacks, or those whose stunningly predictable condescension has earned them deserved places on people's shitlist...but if you want to say your piece I don't see where you can't create a happy thread and do the dancing there.

8)

"The amount of negativity in this town sucks", and I find it abrasive and reactionary nearly akin to mob mentality...but I ride the wave until we win two in a row and everyone is high fiving the brilliant execution of the team.
    (if that can happen under current leadership, which as my front page post addresses: not specific players but perhaps the leadership structure causes the failures)

Chill out with the rest of us who ignore long threads revisting the same arguments......some people like that and its not my place to puts bounds on their experience as Vikings fans.

I had to address the condescending folks first, next is thread hijackers.
    The site is big and plenty of room for suggestion and discussions.
    I promise you there are others who will enjoy some fresh air, just lean over and open a window.

All things aside, it's to early to be calling for heads

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    Sure... if it was just 2 games... but we're over 2 years now, headed into 3.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"C" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    That's what happens if you're a rebuilding team

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    It's supposed to be built by now.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"C" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    Who says it isn't? 2 games lost to teams who were better last year than us. To be fair both could've been won but who says we're not going 10-6ish this season?

Blog Entries

"C" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    Honestly, I have agreed with Holland for the past two years.
    But I can't any more.
    Our team is built.
    We have the best running game in the league, the best run defense in the league, and a pass defense that is better than it has been in a LONG time.
    We have GREAT young WRs in Rice and AA, and a decent veteran in Berrian.
    We are missing one thing - a QB.

The fact that Childress and co refuse to address this weakness is what has finally pushed me over the edge.
    I now agree with C Mac.
    If Childress won't drop TJack, then it is time to drop Childress.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Blog Entries

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    Who says it isn't? 2 games lost to teams who were better last year than us. To be fair both could've been won but who says we're not going 10-6ish this season?
    I still think we could go 10-6 this season.
    But the problem is that 8 of those wins are going to come against shitty teams.
    Chicago twice, Detroit twice, NO, Houston, Arizona, and Atlanta.
    That will put us 2-6 against real teams, and I don't think that is cutting it.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast