Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vikesfan713 is offline Rookie

Re: 0-2 And Staring At 03!!!

there obvilously no confidence in T jack otherwise they would not have a slimed down play book.
    the problem is there is no good QBs avail next year.
    Sure you can go get tebow but then you are in the same spot

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"vikesfan713" wrote:
    there obvilously no confidence in T jack otherwise they would not have a slimed down play book.
    Why would you say there are no good QB's available next year? We don't even know yet who will be kept and who will be traded.

There will be QB's available, but I am really doubting if they will bring in anyone to compete against Jackson and if they do I am not convinced the coaches will know what to do with a great QB if they get one.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Favre will probably be available.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

FanSince74 is offline Waterboy

I think the reason why TJack is always rolling out is because a) it gives him the option to run; and b) he is a GODAWFUL pocket passer. He is very uncomfortable in the pocket. But when he rolls out, he also cuts the field in half and it makes it harder to hit anyone in space. Gus has experience and isn't afraid of the pocket. It's hard to kill the defense because they are on the field much longer than the offense, and any defense left out there is eventually going to crack. The O doesn't help the D. The defense is forced to win the game and that's not a good formula for success. Remember the past few seasons, the D was scoring. Lots of INTs, fumbles, etc. The D was good for 1-2 TDs, plus 1-2 from the feeble offense and you have 24-30 points and things aren't looking so bad. But the D isn't taking it away as much, and they're not getting the scores off turnovers.
    I really feel for AD. I only hope this team turns it around before he gets a glass-half-empty attitude from losing and looks to play somewhere else. All I hear from Childress is how he thinks AD is "such a wonderful kid," "such a nice, humble kid," etc. Well, Brad, when your love affair with him ends, please wake up and realize that this kid is gonna wanna go run for a winner if you can't figure out how to maximize his talent. He's doing it all by himself despite your miserable playcalling.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"FanSince74" wrote:
    I think the reason why TJack is always rolling out is because a) it gives him the option to run; and b) he is a GODAWFUL pocket passer. He is very uncomfortable in the pocket. But when he rolls out, he also cuts the field in half and it makes it harder to hit anyone in space. Gus has experience and isn't afraid of the pocket. It's hard to kill the defense because they are on the field much longer than the offense, and any defense left out there is eventually going to crack. The O doesn't help the D. The defense is forced to win the game and that's not a good formula for success. Remember the past few seasons, the D was scoring. Lots of INTs, fumbles, etc. The D was good for 1-2 TDs, plus 1-2 from the feeble offense and you have 24-30 points and things aren't looking so bad. But the D isn't taking it away as much, and they're not getting the scores off turnovers.
    I really feel for AD. I only hope this team turns it around before he gets a glass-half-empty attitude from losing and looks to play somewhere else. All I hear from Childress is how he thinks AD is "such a wonderful kid," "such a nice, humble kid," etc. Well, Brad, when your love affair with him ends, please wake up and realize that this kid is gonna wanna go run for a winner if you can't figure out how to maximize his talent. He's doing it all by himself despite your miserable playcalling.
    Not in this game. The offense had the ball over 5 minutes longer than the Defense was on the field.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "vikesfan713" wrote:
    Why would you say there are no good QB's available next year? We don't even know yet who will be kept and who will be traded.

There will be QB's available, but I am really doubting if they will bring in anyone to compete against Jackson and if they do I am not convinced the coaches will know what to do with a great QB if they get one.
    Absolutely the best statement I've read on here in too long.

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

Most of you people really are pathetic.. We're down 0-2 and now you come out and call out the coach, the QB etc etc. IMO TJ played good yesterday. What did he did bad? He's a game manager right.. not a game winner.
    It's the reason i left PP.O, You're all a bunch of GIRLS! Support your fricken team.

now somebody comes here and makes fun of me, which he/she rightfully may but i've had it!

Let's hope we can pull a NY Giant but i think we are destined to fail.

So long PP.O, So long

edit: 4th quarter Defense killed the game, not TJ, Not Childress.
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    Most of you people really are pathetic.. We're down 0-2 and now you come out and call out the coach, the QB etc etc. IMO TJ played good yesterday. What did he did bad? He's a game manager right.. not a game winner.
    It's the reason i left PP.O, You're all a bunch of GIRLS! Support your fricken team.

now somebody comes here and makes fun of me, which he/she rightfully may but i've had it!

So long PP.O, So long

There shouldn't have been a game for the defense to kill in the fourth quarter. For what we did on the field, to only have 15 points was disgraceful, and that goes on the offense's shoulders.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"Mr-holland" wrote:

So long PP.O, So long

: :

Its darned hard to get the fans want answers, and some real solutions rather than the same in and out year after year under Childress?
    Suddenly calling out after 2 games?

I thought you were watching the last few years of our dysfunctional struggles.
    Last year we improved because of ONE MAN:
    AP.
    Without him we were no better than the first season, if not worse.

Purple colored glasses only last for so long, but tie this on Holland:
    All of us here are real fans and support our team.
    Get it?
    If we didn't care and support our team, we wouldn't be so pissed and disappointed, and we wouldn't be online with other similarly crushed spirits after two wins tossed down the toilet.

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"Mr-holland" wrote:

So long PP.O, So long

agree, with the bold, and most of the post, but Childress and this staff need to be blamed for the poor production from players year after year

Thanks josdin00

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast