Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Who would you drop Moss or Heyward-Bey?

Neither lighting it up, trying to figure out who might have more late season potential. Unfortunately I am dead last in my league after 3 weeks so I will be first on the waiver wire on Thursday picking up Jerome Simpson whom someone dropped week one and surprisingly enough no one picked up yet. I am on it.

But which one to send packing???

Think I will send DHB packing, but I have a couple days to make up my mind...

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboe View Post
    Neither lighting it up, trying to figure out who might have more late season potential. Unfortunately I am dead last in my league after 3 weeks so I will be first on the waiver wire on Thursday picking up Jerome Simpson whom someone dropped week one and surprisingly enough no one picked up yet. I am on it.

But which one to send packing???

Think I will send DHB packing, but I have a couple days to make up my mind...
    Of course all of the above is predicated on DHB actually surviving that hit he took in the Steeler game. WOW!!!

GALLY is offline Starter
    if you don't need that spot to actually play and just want a lottery ticket type player then I would drop Moss....DHB can put up big games if/when he comes back later in the season....