singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings Fantasy Preview

[size=13pt]Vikings Fantasy Preview[/size]

9/1/2008

vikings.com

LeagueSafe.com’s Paul Charchian, a pioneer in the fantasy football industry, previews the 2008 Vikings offense from a fantasy football perspective...

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings Fantasy Preview

Tight End

Visanthe Shiancoe: This is a guy who should be playing with something to prove. 2008 is a make-or-break season for Shiancoe. Last year’s struggles were well documented. But, after a notorious drop in the first preseason game, he put together some solid outings. If he keeps working, concentrates, and eliminates the dropped balls, he could become a viable bye week plug-in player.
    *sigh*

Here we go again. First of all wasn't it a fumble and not a drop in the first game.
    If he eliminates the drops?! Once again he only had 2 last year. I hope Shank can light it up this year. I want him to prove the haters wrong and because he is my backup TE in fantasy football.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"marstc09" wrote:
    Tight End

Visanthe Shiancoe: This is a guy who should be playing with something to prove. 2008 is a make-or-break season for Shiancoe. Last year’s struggles were well documented. But, after a notorious drop in the first preseason game, he put together some solid outings. If he keeps working, concentrates, and eliminates the dropped balls, he could become a viable bye week plug-in player.
    *sigh*

Here we go again. First of all wasn't it a fumble and not a drop in the first game.
    If he eliminates the drops?! Once again he only had 2 last year. I hope Shank can light it up this year. I want him to prove the haters wrong and because he is my backup TE in fantasy football.
    Wildman picked him up in one of his leagues.
    Of course I laughed at him for drafting a TE that plays for a team that only uses them in a blocking mode.

I took Syd, Longwell and reached on TJ.
    Never would I take a TE from the Vikes.
    ;D ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Tight End

*sigh*

Of course I laughed at him for drafting a TE that plays for a team that only uses them in a blocking mode.

;D ;D
    I think we will become more balanced and Shank will get his catches

Who's Syd?

"V4L" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Tight End

*sigh*

;D ;D
    I think we will become more balanced and Shank will get his catches

Who's Syd?
    El Syd...... Sidney Rice.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

I've got Tarvaris on my Fantasy roster just to prove Zeus wrong.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Tight End

*sigh*

;D ;D
    I think you will be surprised in the amount of looks he gets this year. He is my backup so I am not worried.

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

I have AD, Chet, Vikes D, and Syd.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"vikingivan" wrote:
    I have AD, Chet, Vikes D, and Syd.
    lol, they should have a 'homer' button in FF.
    Makes the draft easier.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Tight End

*sigh*

;D ;D
    I think you will be surprised in the amount of looks he gets this year. He is my backup so I am not worried.
    I hope you are right.
    It will be a clear indication of "All is well" in Vikings land if he is used in the passing scheme more.
    ;D