Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Tarvaris Jackson might be the worst fantasy starting quarterback in the NFL

"ChiTownVike" wrote:
    I mean come on. We all know Tarvaris isnt gonna be the greatest QB known to man, but hes not going to be the worst ever!

Moses Moreno? (Bears)
    Ryan Leaf? (Chargers)
    Speurgyon Wynn (Vikings) (That guy was fun to watch)
    Cade McNown? (Bears)
    Akili Smith? (Bengals)

Just to name a few
    It did not say the worst ever.

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

OK...I may be off a bit here, but can anyone name a Super Bowl team, or contender, that had a "running" QB?

I don't want my QB scoring points with his feet.

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    OK...I may be off a bit here, but can anyone name a Super Bowl team, or contender, that had a "running" QB?

That's easy, Steve Young.
    He could run and throw.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:

That's easy, Steve Young.
    He could run and throw.
    McNabb's another one, and while the Eagles never won the super bowl, they made it to 4 consecutive title games and a super bowl.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "ChiTownVike" wrote:
    I mean come on. We all know Tarvaris isnt gonna be the greatest QB known to man, but hes not going to be the worst ever!

Moses Moreno? (Bears)
    Ryan Leaf? (Chargers)
    Speurgyon Wynn (Vikings) (That guy was fun to watch)
    Cade McNown? (Bears)
    Akili Smith? (Bengals)

Just to name a few
    It did not say the worst ever.
    I know, I know
    weve already been through this. I got up way to early and then lost my baseball game so I was just typing furiously

FOR THE FINAL TIME: MY BAD

Thank you Josdin for the sig

"duvaldomo" wrote:
    What The HELL???? call your self vikes fan?

How can anyone say he can be the worst QB this year? I can see the most unkown or w/e but worst?
    No signs says he sucks he might be top 5-10. Im keeping my hopes up and say he not going to be the worst, not even close. Yeah hes young and still got lots to learn but no one can say he is going to be the worst. but w/e say what yall want he is a mystery to me and i think hes gonna turn out to be great.
    hahaha. No signs wut so ever. but soooo many signs point to him being a top 5-10 qb. yeah I know!!! Like the fact that he's thrown twice as many interceptions then touchdowns. one of which was a spectacular play by mywelde on the screen. thats the making for a golden boy. How many games has he won. He's 0-4 for everyone he's played in. How many first downs did we get in Green Bay. 3. Yeah he's definitely a prodigy. And for NodakPaul the weather in Green Bay right. And how about the horrible conditions in the dome. No wait thats inside. Well maybe the lighting in the dome you know was in his eyes right. But I mean in college he went up against tough competition so the transfer was easy to the nfl. All his skills in college would have been easily transferred. Wait he was in a AA league and from Alabama. And he wasnt even dominant at that level. No but Childress knows. He know TJack is a diamond in the rough. A piece of coal he will turn into a diamond with his bear hands. yeah I heard the story that he could of gone to 1-A but Matt Jones or someone beat him out of it but if he were that great and a future top 5 qb and future of the francise he would have beaten him out for the job. Wait he has a rocket arm. His rocket arm will definitely come in handy when WE'RE IN THE WEST COAST OFFENSE. And it wasnt even that rocket like. He couldnt even reach Williamson at the Green Bay game 40 yards down field.
    Wait but he's mobile. Wait no. He's mobile against slow AA lineman and linebackers. Everyones as fast as him in the NFL. Jay Cutler had a better 40 time then him and no ones raving about his mobility.No not mobile like fast. Okay He had as many sacks as he did first downs in Green Bay. And with our offensive line. So yeah I got nothing.

Give me a break the only sign I've seen that he'll be great is that we traded up to get him with the last pick of the 2nd round. And he was projected to be an 4th- 6th. So ur basing this on wut the coach thinks he sees in him. I need more reason then an unproven coach's opinion.
    :

At best he'll be Daunte Culpepper or McNabb. Put up great numbers but will never win the game. He might be a great fantasy pick but how'd Daunte do. He got us shut out by the New York Giants. And he wasnt a winner like McNabb. He never won the super bowl. He's not a winner. Philly did bad in the beginning of the season but McNabb was the #2 fantasy qb.

He'd be the guy that Daunte was. There will be 2:24 seconds on the clock down by 4. 17-21 and he'll do one of two things. he'll either turn it over or throw a 60 yard pass giving them 1:54 to score and win.

I can call myself a Minnesota Vikings fan which means I want The Team to win and I believe TJack is not the guy to make us do that. Being a vikes fan doesnt mean i have
    to like every guy whos on the team. I hated Culpepper. I hated Denny Green though he made those easy win blowout so close because we'd be ahead with 17 minutes and he'd try to run down the clock. I didnt like Cunningham. I didn't like Tice. i didnt like Koren Robinson. So does that mean I hate the Vikes. No! Dont insult me. >

[size=20pt]Put that in your juice box and suck it[/size]
    ;D
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

Damn PurpleHornsOfDestruction

You made him suck that juice box

and like it

Thank you Josdin for the sig

"duvaldomo" wrote:

How can anyone say he can be the worst QB this year? I can see the most unkown or w/e but worst? No signs says he suck he might be top 5-10. Im keeping my hopes up and say he not going to be the worst, not even close. Yeah hes young and still got lots to learn but no one can say he is going to be the worst. but w/e say what yall want he is a mystery to me and i think hes gonna turn out to be great.
    So..because somebody may have an opinion you can question their fan worthiness?

Take that shit somewhere else, we don't play that game here.

well, I just gotta say that I am awed. Purple Horns just exploded there. Better than anything I came up with, I loved reading that.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:
    "duvaldomo" wrote:

How can anyone say he can be the worst QB this year? I can see the most unkown or w/e but worst?
    No signs says he sucks he might be top 5-10. Im keeping my hopes up and say he not going to be the worst, not even close. Yeah hes young and still got lots to learn but no one can say he is going to be the worst. but w/e say what yall want he is a mystery to me and i think hes gonna turn out to be great.
    hahaha. No signs wut so ever. but soooo many signs point to him being a top 5-10 qb. yeah I know!!! Like the fact that he's thrown twice as many interceptions then touchdowns. one of which was a spectacular play by mywelde on the screen. thats the making for a golden boy. How many games has he won. He's 0-4 for everyone he's played in. How many first downs did we get in Green Bay. 3. Yeah he's definitely a prodigy. And for NodakPaul the weather in Green Bay right. And how about the horrible conditions in the dome. No wait thats inside. Well maybe the lighting in the dome you know was in his eyes right. But I mean in college he went up against tough competition so the transfer was easy to the nfl. All his skills in college would have been easily transferred. Wait he was in a AA league and from Alabama. And he wasnt even dominant at that level. No but Childress knows. He know TJack is a diamond in the rough. A piece of coal he will turn into a diamond with his bear hands. yeah I heard the story that he could of gone to 1-A but Matt Jones or someone beat him out of it but if he were that great and a future top 5 qb and future of the francise he would have beaten him out for the job. Wait he has a rocket arm. His rocket arm will definitely come in handy when WE'RE IN THE WEST COAST OFFENSE. And it wasnt even that rocket like. He couldnt even reach Williamson at the Green Bay game 40 yards down field.
    Wait but he's mobile. Wait no. He's mobile against slow AA lineman and linebackers. Everyones as fast as him in the NFL. Jay Cutler had a better 40 time then him and no ones raving about his mobility.No not mobile like fast. Okay He had as many sacks as he did first downs in Green Bay. And with our offensive line. So yeah I got nothing. And he's not that smart. Mike Doss said so that he can't read defenses. He
    comes from Alabama State for pitty's sake.
    :

Give me a break the only sign I've seen that he'll be great is that we traded up to get him with the last pick of the 2nd round. And he was projected to be an 4th- 6th. So ur basing this on wut the coach thinks he sees in him. I need more reason then an unproven coach's opinion.

:

At best he'll be Daunte Culpepper or McNabb. Put up great numbers but will never win the game. He might be a great fantasy pick but how'd Daunte do. He got us shut out by the New York Giants. And he wasnt a winner like McNabb. He never won the super bowl. He's not a winner. Philly did bad in the beginning of the season but McNabb was the #2 fantasy qb.

He'd be the guy that Daunte was. There will be 2:24 seconds on the clock down by 4. 17-21 and he'll do one of two things. he'll either turn it over or throw a 60 yard pass giving them 1:54 to score and win.

I can call myself a Minnesota Vikings fan which means I want The Team to win and I believe TJack is not the guy to make us do that. Being a vikes fan doesnt mean i have
    to like every guy whos on the team. I hated Culpepper. I hated Denny Green though he made those easy win blowout so close because we'd be ahead with 17 minutes and he'd try to run down the clock. I didnt like Cunningham. I didn't like Tice. i didnt like Koren Robinson. So does that mean I hate the Vikes. No! Dont insult me. >

[size=20pt]Put that in your juice box and suck it[/size]
    ;D
    I'm guessing you haven't purhased a T-Jack jersey yet.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast