Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re: SI.COM 2006 Fantasy Football Rankings

I still don't understand why we're so under rated, I honestly believe we have more talent than anyone, yet we're rated like shit everywhere I look. But thats okay, we're usually hyped up at the start of the season, but this year everyone hates us, and talented players with a chip on their shoulders can do big things.

BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired

In the SI I got today it and has the comlete fantasy guide in it, and it said Longwell's range and accuracy will increase since he's moving inside.

Prophet Guest

"Mr Anderson" wrote:
    I still don't understand why we're so under rated, I honestly believe we have more talent than anyone, yet we're rated like pooh everywhere I look. But thats okay, we're usually hyped up at the start of the season, but this year everyone hates us, and talented players with a chip on their shoulders can do big things.
    This is fantasy football ratings. It has nothing to do with reality. It fits exactly how I see this team. There are no superstars, just a bunch of solid players that will contribute to the team. Break down the SB winners and you will find that most of the statistical categories for individuals fall in the middle to upper range. The team came together and got the job done by playing hard and by having a competent coaching staff. Fantasy football and video games do not translate to on-the-field productivity. There has been an article or two during the offseason that has given the Vikings appropriate props pointing out their potential strengths and weaknesses. That's all anyone can do and still sound marginally credible at this juncture of the offseason.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Mr Anderson" wrote:
    I still don't understand why we're so under rated, I honestly believe we have more talent than anyone, yet we're rated like pooh everywhere I look. But thats okay, we're usually hyped up at the start of the season, but this year everyone hates us, and talented players with a chip on their shoulders can do big things.
    This is fantasy football ratings. It has nothing to do with reality. It fits exactly how I see this team. There are no superstars, just a bunch of solid players that will contribute to the team. Break down the SB winners and you will find that most of the statistical categories for individuals fall in the middle to upper range. The team came together and got the job done by playing hard and by having a competent coaching staff. Fantasy football and video games do not translate to on-the-field productivity. There has been an article or two during the offseason that has given the Vikings appropriate props pointing out their potential strengths and weaknesses. That's all anyone can do and still sound marginally credible at this juncture of the offseason.
    Fantasy vs. Reality

I'll take reality any day. :wink:

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

I think prolly the post is for the league maybe...unless where playing D/D lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12