Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    Playoffs starting... Sucks that I'm in a division with Tango otherwise I'd have that 1st round bye.
    Tango FTW!

Last time I had a first round bye I lost the next game.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    It's really annoying to play in a league where it seems half the people never update their rosters. I get stuck against people that play and watch other people scoring 50 points. Been a rough year for me... My top pick (Charles) went out in the 2nd week and Forte died right before the playoffs.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    It's really annoying to play in a league where it seems half the people never update their rosters. I get stuck against people that play and watch other people scoring 50 points.
    Its been a pretty quiet league ,no smacktalk,no trades ,pretty boring cause of the lack of rivalry.

Good luck to Bloody on the final against me.His team has been the most dominant and he deserves the title,I ll do my best anyway...
    El underdog.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    It's really annoying to play in a league where it seems half the people never update their rosters. I get stuck against people that play and watch other people scoring 50 points. Been a rough year for me... My top pick (Charles) went out in the 2nd week and Forte died right before the playoffs.
    Been a tough year all around.

I made a trophy for biggest crap talker. I don't think I'm going to award that one. I can honestly say I haven't seen one person talk any smack.

I will update the trophy stuff again tonight. Good luck to those that are still in it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Been a tough year all around.

I made a trophy for biggest crap talker. I don't think I'm going to award that one. I can honestly say I haven't seen one person talk any smack.

I will update the trophy stuff again tonight. Good luck to those that are still in it.
    I tried to now and then, but no one ever responded... No fun when I look like a douchebag insulting everyone's team pregame. Lol.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    I update my team, but my team just sucks. lol
    We're bringing purple back.

And the winner is.......

1 Tango Uniform Bloody Horns
    2 Team Purplebanano El Vikingo
    3 Ponder NdaAss 12Purp28
    4 Solid Fuadfan Fuadfan
    5 Pennsylvania PurplePeople PPE
    6 Norway OrTheHighWay HEY
    7 Team Booty Shots Gregair
    8 Marrs Purple People Eaters Marrdro
    9 Kentucky Waterfalls JesseJames
    10 2beers Tommy Kramer 2BeersTommy
    11 vegas vikes VegasVikes
    12 Wildwoman Lady Vikes Wildwoman
    Congrats to Bloodyhorns for a hard fought win. He had a record of 11-2 and beat the Bannana man in the final.

Can't speak for everyone, however, this year was pretty damn tough when it came to fantasy football.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Congrats to BH82 ,he got a well deserved W.

Pretty quiet league this year,hope for a better one next season.
    El underdog.

Quote Originally Posted by El Vikingo View Post
    Congrats to BH82 ,he got a well deserved W.

Pretty quiet league this year,hope for a better one next season.
    I guess part of the reason we didn't have alot of crap talking was related to that function not working on the page for most of the year.

I know I stepped in at the last moment to run the league, but if I do it again next year, I won't use ESPN.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    I like ESPN because their draft is better than yahoo, but during the season yahoo might be the better option with their smack talk and message boards. but we have PPO for that stuff. just need to talk about it more i guess.
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast