Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    Who is Norway? If he started a QB he would've beaten me. Hit the goldmine with Austin going off.
    Haha that would be me. I'm so pissed. I've been starting a inactive QB for the first two games now Reason: I've been away on vacation in Brazil for the last couple of weeks.

On the bright side, I'm pretty happy how it all went down considering the circumstances. My team has still done better than most other teams

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by HEY View Post
    Haha that would be me. I'm so pissed. I've been starting a inactive QB for the first two games now Reason: I've been away on vacation in Brazil for the last couple of weeks.

On the bright side, I'm pretty happy how it all went down considering the circumstances. My team has still done better than most other teams
    You should have left either me or 2Beers a note and we would have fixed it for you while you were gone.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by gregair13 View Post
    Sup 2-0.

Trophy:
    Most Awesome = Greg
    Ha, its still early in the season.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    3-0 feels great. And Marty, lookin like I'm gonna crush wildwoman en route to a 4-0 start
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Most Sexy Trophy = Greg

Man I am getting all the trophies this year.
    We're bringing purple back.

Blog Entries
    Good to be at the top. Who is tango uniform? And imagine if my top pick wasn't out for the year... My RBs would be stacked with Forte, Mathews, and Charles.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Blog Entries
    Looking for the 5-0 record. Any updates going to occur marrdro? trophies, standings, etc

Blog Entries
    If Stafford+Forte can get me 29 or more points then I will win. Going to be watching tonights game like a hawk. 5-0!!!!!!!

Btw, this seems so dead in here.

Blog Entries
    Dammit. Lost to Tango Uniform by 5 because Stafford couldn't have a good game and forte couldn't score a damn td!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So pissed. I won in my 0-4 league and lost in this league, my 4-0 team.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    I joined this league for 2 reasons ,chew bubble gum and kick arses,I am all outta bubble gum

El underdog.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast