Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: PPO League

  1. #11
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: PPO League

    GALLY wrote:
    The Whizzinators were led to their 17 point victory by a 37 point effort from Hakeem Nicks, who beat the Houston Texans defense for 130 receiving yards and 2 receiving TDs. With this performance, Nicks was the number 1 ranked overall fantasy scorer for week 5. They also got help from a 20 point effort from Aaron Rodgers, who got by the Washington Redskins defense for 293 passing yards and 1 passing TD in addition to 30 rushing yards.

    "It wasn't pretty but we'll take it," The Whizzinators coach Gally said.

    The Wicked Ones were helped out in a losing cause by a 21 point effort from Roddy White, who beat the Cleveland Browns defense for 101 receiving yards and 1 receiving TD. They also got help from a 20 point effort from the New York Jets Defensive Team.

    "They've had our number all season," The Wicked Ones coach PAViking said.

    Causing further embarrassment, The Wicked Ones could have scored 142 points and earned the win with their best lineup, but PAViking left key players like Malcom Floyd and his corresponding 35 points on the bench.

    This brings the record for The Whizzinators to 5-0, and drops The Wicked Ones to a record of 1-4.

    Coming up in week 6, The Whizzinators are at the 3-2 I_Bleed_Purple, where I_Bleed_Purple are an early 50.3-point underdog, while the 2-3 Lead Farmer are at The Wicked Ones, where The Wicked Ones are an early 39-point favorite.
    Gally,
    Great head to head match-up report, from a PPO FF Game...More should do this weekly. I"ll start next week, after I get back to winning...heheheh
    Thanks for the read.
    Ned


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  2. #12
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: PPO League

    triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    TNT put an ass whoopin on me last week.
    Its fun getting beat by a girl huh? ;-)
    Especially one with a great smile.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #13
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: PPO League

    gregair13 wrote:
    A lot of this is luck. I am .500 like a coin flip
    No way. Its all skill.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #14
    GALLY is offline Starter
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    277

    Re: PPO League

    NordicNed wrote:
    GALLY wrote:
    The Whizzinators were led to their 17 point victory by a 37 point effort from Hakeem Nicks, who beat the Houston Texans defense for 130 receiving yards and 2 receiving TDs. With this performance, Nicks was the number 1 ranked overall fantasy scorer for week 5. They also got help from a 20 point effort from Aaron Rodgers, who got by the Washington Redskins defense for 293 passing yards and 1 passing TD in addition to 30 rushing yards.

    "It wasn't pretty but we'll take it," The Whizzinators coach Gally said.

    The Wicked Ones were helped out in a losing cause by a 21 point effort from Roddy White, who beat the Cleveland Browns defense for 101 receiving yards and 1 receiving TD. They also got help from a 20 point effort from the New York Jets Defensive Team.

    "They've had our number all season," The Wicked Ones coach PAViking said.

    Causing further embarrassment, The Wicked Ones could have scored 142 points and earned the win with their best lineup, but PAViking left key players like Malcom Floyd and his corresponding 35 points on the bench.

    This brings the record for The Whizzinators to 5-0, and drops The Wicked Ones to a record of 1-4.

    Coming up in week 6, The Whizzinators are at the 3-2 I_Bleed_Purple, where I_Bleed_Purple are an early 50.3-point underdog, while the 2-3 Lead Farmer are at The Wicked Ones, where The Wicked Ones are an early 39-point favorite.
    Gally,
    Great head to head match-up report, from a PPO FF Game...More should do this weekly. I"ll start next week, after I get back to winning...heheheh
    Thanks for the read.
    Ned
    I would love to take credit but it is actually something the FF site does every week for every matchup. It's under REPORTS/FRANCHISE/FANTASY RECAPS

  5. #15
    GALLY is offline Starter
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    277

    Re: PPO League

    And then there were two...............only two undefeated teams left......Vikings Victors and the Whizzinators......

  6. #16
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: PPO League

    GALLY wrote:
    And then there were two...............only two undefeated teams left......Vikings Victors and the Whizzinators......
    Hubris is a bad thing, dude.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #17
    GALLY is offline Starter
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    277

    Re: PPO League

    Zeus wrote:
    GALLY wrote:
    And then there were two...............only two undefeated teams left......Vikings Victors and the Whizzinators......
    Hubris is a bad thing, dude.

    =Z=
    I know the teams that roll through the regular season always get knocked out early in the playoffs.....just trying to get some love while I can...hahahaha

  8. #18
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: PPO League

    Pick up Kleinsasser!

  9. #19
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: PPO League

    Hey hey, look who is all alone in 1st!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Want to be Big League?
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 12:57 AM
  2. Minor League Manager Has Major League Meltdown!
    By ChiTownVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 05:30 PM
  3. League MVP?
    By amth in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 06:28 AM
  4. New EA FF League!!!
    By Kleinsasser40 in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 09:38 PM
  5. Around the league
    By JimFlyinsaucer in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 03:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •