Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46
  1. #1
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    PPO FF - THURSDAY GAME - Must have a starting lineup submitted by gametime!

    Hey PPO FF players.

    Don't forget - you must have a valid starting lineup submitted by Game Time on Thursday night.
    That does NOT mean you cannot change players who do not play Thursday - you can do that up until their individual game times on Sunday/Monday.
    But if you don't have a valid starting lineup submitted by Thursday night, then you won't be able to submit one for Week 1 at all.

    =Z=

    EDIT - changed "Roster" to "Starting Lineup".

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #2
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,499

    Re: PPO FF - THURSDAY GAME - Must have a roster submitted by gametime!

    I think I already submitted my roster, just while messing around in the interface...Whatever though, I'm set to go.


    BTW, Zeus... I got T-Jack, and He's taking me to the trophy!!!

    So, do both QB's we pick for the roster play?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  3. #3
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: PPO FF - THURSDAY GAME - Must have a roster submitted by gametime!

    "C" wrote:
    I think I already submitted my roster, just while messing around in the interface...Whatever though, I'm set to go.


    BTW, Zeus... I got T-Jack, and He's taking me to the trophy!!!

    So, do both QB's we pick for the roster play?
    No.

    And if you don't know that, perhaps you have not submitted a starting roster.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #4
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,499

    Re: PPO FF - THURSDAY GAME - Must have a roster submitted by gametime!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I think I already submitted my roster, just while messing around in the interface...Whatever though, I'm set to go.


    BTW, Zeus... I got T-Jack, and He's taking me to the trophy!!!

    So, do both QB's we pick for the roster play?
    No.

    And if you don't know that, perhaps you have not submitted a starting roster.

    =Z=
    Well, doesn't matter who I start at QB.

    I've got Eli Manning, Jason Campbell and Tarvaris Jackson.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  5. #5
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: PPO FF - THURSDAY GAME - Must have a roster submitted by gametime!

    "C" wrote:
    I think I already submitted my roster, just while messing around in the interface...Whatever though, I'm set to go.


    BTW, Zeus... I got T-Jack, and He's taking me to the trophy!!!

    So, do both QB's we pick for the roster play?
    Put one in the "Select 1 Non-Starter Tie-Breaker Player:" area if you think he will get you more points.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #6
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: PPO FF - THURSDAY GAME - Must have a starting lineup submitted by gametime!

    "C" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I think I already submitted my roster, just while messing around in the interface...Whatever though, I'm set to go.


    BTW, Zeus... I got T-Jack, and He's taking me to the trophy!!!

    So, do both QB's we pick for the roster play?
    No.

    And if you don't know that, perhaps you have not submitted a starting roster.
    Well, doesn't matter who I start at QB.

    I've got Eli Manning, Jason Campbell and Tarvaris Jackson.
    Well - if you want Jason Campbell to be your starting QB for Week 1, you better submit a starting lineup (I will edit the thread title) by Game Time on Thursday or he won't be eligible for you in week 1.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #7
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,499

    Re: PPO FF - THURSDAY GAME - Must have a starting lineup submitted by gametime!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I think I already submitted my roster, just while messing around in the interface...Whatever though, I'm set to go.


    BTW, Zeus... I got T-Jack, and He's taking me to the trophy!!!

    So, do both QB's we pick for the roster play?
    No.

    And if you don't know that, perhaps you have not submitted a starting roster.
    Well, doesn't matter who I start at QB.

    I've got Eli Manning, Jason Campbell and Tarvaris Jackson.
    Well - if you want Jason Campbell to be your starting QB for Week 1, you better submit a starting lineup (I will edit the thread title) by Game Time on Thursday or he won't be eligible for you in week 1.

    =Z=
    I'm going to start Tarvaris... I just have that much faith.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #8
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,499

    Re: PPO FF - THURSDAY GAME - Must have a starting lineup submitted by gametime!

    Another quick question... do KR and PR count towards a WR's points?

    Sorry for the stupid questions, this is honestly my first fantasy football team.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  9. #9
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: PPO FF - THURSDAY GAME - Must have a starting lineup submitted by gametime!

    "C" wrote:
    Another quick question... do KR and PR count towards a WR's points?

    Sorry for the stupid questions, this is honestly my first fantasy football team.
    Not sure.
    Did you check the rules?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #10
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,499

    Re: PPO FF - THURSDAY GAME - Must have a starting lineup submitted by gametime!

    was just looking, couldn't find a link to the rules... no worries, I'll win the whole thing with my eyes closed.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Herrera gets chance in starting lineup
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 06:04 AM
  2. Starting Lineup Analysis
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 07:20 PM
  3. thursday night game
    By RK. in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-03-2006, 08:09 AM
  4. Anybody going to be at the game Thursday.. I WILL!
    By Potus2028 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 08:10 PM
  5. Bears eye repeat with stable starting lineup
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 03:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •