Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    PPO FF - SEMI-FINALS

    Sorry if I'm stealing your thunder Zeus, but I'm excited for the next game, should be another good one.

    The current standings for the semi-finals are:


    Scurvy Dogs vs FULL CIRCLE

    and

    My Big Nuts vs Vike's Kings


    This weeks winners will face off for the PPO FF 2008 Championship
    ;D

    place your bets!



    heres the link: http://football13.myfantasyleague.com/2008/options?L=15636&O=79


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  2. #2
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,761

    Re: PPO FF - SEMI-FINALS

    I wouldnt worry about it..atleast somebody stepped up & got it done.
    slackers

  3. #3
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: PPO FF - SEMI-FINALS

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    Sorry if I'm stealing your thunder Zeus, but I'm excited for the next game, should be another good one.

    The current standings for the semi-finals are:


    Scurvy Dogs vs FULL CIRCLE

    and

    My Big Nuts vs Vike's Kings


    This weeks winners will face off for the PPO FF 2008 Championship
    ;D

    place your bets!



    heres the link: http://football13.myfantasyleague.com/2008/options?L=15636&O=79
    You know announcing that you are about to get your as kicked is never a wise move ;D

    Good luck to you and all of the other teams this week. I am really excited about it!

  4. #4
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: PPO FF - SEMI-FINALS

    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    I wouldnt worry about it..atleast somebody stepped up & got it done.
    slackers
    Sorry.
    Grandma died.
    Been a tad busy.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #5
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: PPO FF - SEMI-FINALS

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    I wouldnt worry about it..atleast somebody stepped up & got it done.
    slackers
    Sorry.
    Grandma died.
    Been a tad busy.

    =Z=
    Sorry to hear bud... hope all is well.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  6. #6
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,761

    Re: PPO FF - SEMI-FINALS

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    I wouldnt worry about it..atleast somebody stepped up & got it done.
    slackers
    Sorry.
    Grandma died.
    Been a tad busy.

    =Z=
    sorry. but your 20 some odd other posts that day tells me you werent THAT busy.
    :-*

    Thanks to Vikes_King for going above & beyond!! props to you.

  7. #7
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: PPO FF - SEMI-FINALS

    "Garland" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    Sorry if I'm stealing your thunder Zeus, but I'm excited for the next game, should be another good one.

    The current standings for the semi-finals are:


    Scurvy Dogs vs FULL CIRCLE

    and

    My Big Nuts vs Vike's Kings


    This weeks winners will face off for the PPO FF 2008 Championship
    ;D

    place your bets!



    heres the link: http://football13.myfantasyleague.com/2008/options?L=15636&O=79
    You know announcing that you are about to get your as kicked is never a wise move ;D

    Good luck to you and all of the other teams this week. I am really excited about it!
    You wanna make it right? Then when you go to Nationals... bring it. Don't slack off because you feel sorry for us. That way, when we beat you, we'll know it's because we're better.


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  8. #8
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: PPO FF - SEMI-FINALS

    Not bad. I had 3 losses all year and 2 are in the final four.

  9. #9
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: PPO FF - SEMI-FINALS

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    I wouldnt worry about it..atleast somebody stepped up & got it done.
    slackers
    Sorry.
    Grandma died.
    Been a tad busy.

    =Z=
    Your in my thoughts man.

  10. #10
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: PPO FF - SEMI-FINALS

    Monday Night Mayhem
    for the right to go the the Championnship tonight

    My Big Nuts 93-Westbrook

    Vike's Kings 74-future Vikes QB McNabb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Semi-official relate a PPO er to a NFL player
    By El Vikingo in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 12:34 AM
  2. PPO FF - Week 2 results and SEMI-FINAL Matchups!
    By Zeus in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 09:47 AM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 11:22 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 08:34 PM
  5. Semi Driver Checks on Doughnuts, Crashes
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 07:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •