Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: PPO FF - QUARTER-FINAL BRACKET complete and posted here!

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    Hmmm... wonder who pulled off the upset of Mars..
    ;D

    well its you and me this week pack

    i almost feel like we need to bet!
    Go get him VK.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #12
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: PPO FF - QUARTER-FINAL BRACKET complete and posted here!

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    Hmmm... wonder who pulled off the upset of Mars..
    ;D

    well its you and me this week pack

    i almost feel like we need to bet!
    Good luck my friend..

    Bet... I am game.. what you have in mind?


  3. #13
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: PPO FF - QUARTER-FINAL BRACKET complete and posted here!

    Congrats Vikes King... I had a power outage with the wideouts.. down I go.

    Good luck on out.

  4. #14
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: PPO FF - QUARTER-FINAL BRACKET complete and posted here!

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    Hmmm... wonder who pulled off the upset of Mars..
    ;D

    well its you and me this week pack

    i almost feel like we need to bet!
    It will be interesting to see if I score enough points this week to beat you. I hope not so I don't feel so bad about fucking up my roster and losing to a Puker fan.
    Well I probably would not have beaten Vikes_King since I scored 96 with Carolina D remaining. I feel better now. At least I still won the division. Nice job for a rookie.

  5. #15
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: PPO FF - QUARTER-FINAL BRACKET complete and posted here!

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    Hmmm... wonder who pulled off the upset of Mars..
    ;D

    well its you and me this week pack

    i almost feel like we need to bet!
    It will be interesting to see if I score enough points this week to beat you. I hope not so I don't feel so bad about fucking up my roster and losing to a Puker fan.
    Well I probably would not have beaten Vikes_King since I scored 96 with Carolina D remaining. I feel better now. At least I still won the division. Nice job for a rookie.
    Yep, nothing to complain about.. well done.

  6. #16
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: PPO FF - QUARTER-FINAL BRACKET complete and posted here!

    thanks.
    my runningbacks are carrying me through this... Chris Johnson, Adrian Peterson, and Michael Turner.

    I got lucky Turner & Johnson turned out to be great this year, I was close to getting other backs
    after the draft :P


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  7. #17
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: PPO FF - QUARTER-FINAL BRACKET complete and posted here!

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    thanks.
    my runningbacks are carrying me through this... Chris Johnson, Adrian Peterson, and Michael Turner.

    I got lucky Turner & Johnson turned out to be great this year, I was close to getting other backs
    after the draft :P
    Your team is stacked.

  8. #18
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: PPO FF - QUARTER-FINAL BRACKET complete and posted here!

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    thanks.
    my runningbacks are carrying me through this... Chris Johnson, Adrian Peterson, and Michael Turner.

    I got lucky Turner & Johnson turned out to be great this year, I was close to getting other backs
    after the draft :P
    Your team is stacked.
    Yup, and I needed Adrian Peterson and Chris Johnson to TIE Mr Anderson, then used Turner in to win the tie breaker by 1 point vs Brandon Jacobs lol.

    Then again.. he had Lendale White and Bironas, all 3 of the titans being used got huge points vs the Lions :P


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  9. #19
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: PPO FF - QUARTER-FINAL BRACKET complete and posted here!

    "pack93z" wrote:
    Congrats Vikes King... I had a power outage with the wideouts.. down I go.

    Good luck on out.
    So, I haven't checked the FF page yet, however, it appears (like his team) we can stick a fork in him......

    Way to go Vikes King...... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #20
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: PPO FF - QUARTER-FINAL BRACKET complete and posted here!

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    Congrats Vikes King... I had a power outage with the wideouts.. down I go.

    Good luck on out.
    So, I haven't checked the FF page yet, however, it appears (like his team) we can stick a fork in him......

    Way to go Vikes King...... ;D
    ty sir


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bracket mania: One-hit wonders
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 04:04 PM
  2. PPO FF - PLAYOFF BRACKET IS SET AND UPDATED!!!
    By Zeus in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 12:03 PM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 11:47 AM
  4. Playoff Bracket
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 10:25 AM
  5. NCAA Division III - Men's bracket announced
    By Zeus in forum College Ball
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 11:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •