Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
  1. #21
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: PPO FF - NEW OWNERS - I need your emails!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    I sent you my e-mail but I havn't gotten my invite yet. Get your act together.
    >
    If you had bothered to read the above post, you would have read that it's Turboe's fault.

    So kiss my ass.

    =Z=
    For a second there I thought I was still on the Packer forum.. albeit better this week..

    Good thing the Packer fan didn't hold up the fricken train.

  2. #22
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,727

    Re: PPO FF - NEW OWNERS - I need your emails!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    I sent you my e-mail but I havn't gotten my invite yet. Get your act together.
    >
    If you had bothered to read the above post, you would have read that it's Turboe's fault.

    So kiss my jiggly butt.

    =Z=
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

    LMFao funny stuff.

  3. #23
    PurplePowerPunch is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    456

    Re: PPO FF - NEW OWNERS - I need your emails!

    I didn't get my invite Zeus.

    ALL DAY!!!

  4. #24
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: PPO FF - NEW OWNERS - I need your emails!

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    I sent you my e-mail but I havn't gotten my invite yet. Get your act together.
    >
    If you had bothered to read the above post, you would have read that it's Turboe's fault.

    So kiss my ass.
    For a second there I thought I was still on the Packer forum.. albeit better this week..

    Good thing the Packer fan didn't hold up the fricken train.
    He knows I'm kidding, just like I know he's kidding.

    And, no, you didn't hold up the train....but it was close.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #25
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: PPO FF - NEW OWNERS - I need your emails!

    "PurplePowerPunch" wrote:
    I didn't get my invite Zeus.
    That would probably be because I haven't sent them yet.

    Does anyone read any more?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #26
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: PPO FF - NEW OWNERS - I need your emails!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    He knows I'm kidding, just like I know he's kidding.

    And, no, you didn't hold up the train....but it was close.

    =Z=
    Apparently my attempt at dry humor missed..

  7. #27
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,727

    Re: PPO FF - NEW OWNERS - I need your emails!

    it doesnt matter i shall win this year. with
    Matt ryan at QB
    Chris Johnson at RB and
    Bobby wade and Hank Baskett at WR with Shank at TE with the ALL MIGHTY ATLANTA DEFENSE!!!

  8. #28
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: PPO FF - NEW OWNERS - I need your emails!

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    He knows I'm kidding, just like I know he's kidding.

    And, no, you didn't hold up the train....but it was close.
    Apparently my attempt at dry humor missed..
    Stick with your strengths, bro - missing leg humor.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #29
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is online now Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,497

    Re: PPO FF - NEW OWNERS - I need your emails!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    He knows I'm kidding, just like I know he's kidding.

    And, no, you didn't hold up the train....but it was close.
    Apparently my attempt at dry humor missed..
    Stick with your strengths, bro - missing leg humor.

    =Z=
    Oh wow...

    So I should be "beating it" like a mad-man right now?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  10. #30
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: PPO FF - NEW OWNERS - I need your emails!

    "C" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    He knows I'm kidding, just like I know he's kidding.

    And, no, you didn't hold up the train....but it was close.
    Apparently my attempt at dry humor missed..
    Stick with your strengths, bro - missing leg humor.
    Oh wow...

    So I should be "beating it" like a mad-man right now?
    You need to step carefully....the PATRIOT ACT gives me the right to draft a shit-ass team for you.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gun Owners, Any Here?
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 01:15 AM
  2. Woman emails while asleep
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 01:45 PM
  3. LT owners
    By Bretto007 in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 04:44 AM
  4. PPO emails
    By CanadaViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 09:50 PM
  5. ** eBay users beware, fake emails. **
    By gpete13 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 04:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •