Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

PPO Fantasy League Lineup Question

So, I had Jamaal Charles going on Thursday night and I'd like to adjust who I have playing on Sunday. However, I don't want to flex a RB.

The site won't let me select only one RB. I can't select Charles since he's already played, but I have points from him.

I suppose I could flex a running back, but I still wouldn't be able to select Charles. So if I submit a new lineup, will I forfeit the points from Charles?

Due to lack of responses, I tried submitting a new lineup and it forfeited my points for Charles.

Can you really not adjust your lineup between Thursday and Sunday and keep your players from Thursday?

PAViking is online now Rookie
    I switched my TEs this morning and I had KCs defense and desean Jackson from Thursday. I didn't even have the option to switch the guys that played already. So I didn't lose anything. I'm not sure what went wrong for you.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
    Due to lack of responses, I tried submitting a new lineup and it forfeited my points for Charles.

Can you really not adjust your lineup between Thursday and Sunday and keep your players from Thursday?
    I'm sorry...I don't get on to PPO very much these days. Best way to contact me is to send the Commish an email via the FF website.

Honestly, it sounds to me like you didn't have Charles selected for the Thursday night game. But I can't go back and check things out from that week very easily.

You can also ping me on FB when something like this happens.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post

And, yes, you should be able to adjust your lineup w/out losing points from players on Thursday.

=Z=

The problem I'm having now is, I have 1 kicker on my roster and I can't grab another because the waiver process locks on Thursday. I don't mind rolling without a kicker for a week but The thing that sucks is I can't submit a lineup because my kicker is on a bye. I would just roll with last weeks line up but I would like to change a few players from last week to this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I'm sorry...I don't get on to PPO very much these days. Best way to contact me is to send the Commish an email via the FF website.

Honestly, it sounds to me like you didn't have Charles selected for the Thursday night game. But I can't go back and check things out from that week very easily.

You can also ping me on FB when something like this happens.

=Z=
    It's possible I didn't submit a lineup for thursday, but the points were on the board on Saturday when I selected my lineup for Sunday, so I thought it was odd I couldn't keep them.

I won anyway, so it's no biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by PAViking View Post
    The problem I'm having now is, I have 1 kicker on my roster and I can't grab another because the waiver process locks on Thursday. I don't mind rolling without a kicker for a week but The thing that sucks is I can't submit a lineup because my kicker is on a bye. I would just roll with last weeks line up but I would like to change a few players from last week to this week.
    Sounds like you're stuck then. It should open back up for friday and saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by PAViking View Post
    Well - you're free to do waiver moves now.

My word to EVERYONE is - if you have an issue - USE THE FF WEBSITE TO SEND ME AN EMAIL. I will help. I promise.

=Z=

I tried to email you, but the "email the commissioner" button didn't do anything. No worries though. Now I know that, I can't submit a roster without filling every spot. And that I can't make any roster moves after Thursday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast