Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 67
  1. #31
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re:PPO Fantasy League

    marstc09 wrote:
    Done. I better get Favre this year.
    Yeah. like he's playing.

    ha

  2. #32
    NDVikingFan66's Avatar
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,831

    Re:PPO Fantasy League

    Done

    Looking forward to an exciting season.

  3. #33
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,784
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re:PPO Fantasy League

    marstc09 wrote:
    Done. I better get Favre this year.
    taking your [strike]favre-love[/strike] man love to a whole new level
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  4. #34
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re:PPO Fantasy League

    -Zeus wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:
    I am in
    Good. I am mildly worried about getting this pulled together in such a short time. There are plenty of members in the league who aren't terribly active on PPO any longer. Might have to cut back to 3 divisions, which will make for some interesting scheduling.
    I'm in.
    If we do need to cut back, I'd suggest fewer teams per division rather than fewer divisions.
    Good idea.

    =Z=
    I gotta say a European division is needed ,draft time is one of the reasons...

    On the other hand off season has been pretty slow so I agree many of last year members wonīt show up in time.On my division I never seen guys like Pattiosviking,simonsparre,digital ,bleedinpang or sharperimage online in months.weird stuff.
    El underdog.

  5. #35
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re:PPO Fantasy League

    Well, fewer people means its easier for you to work on winning the money that's at stake this year.

    $250

    But we need it structured with a clear playoff system...so whatever is best.

  6. #36
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,784
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re:PPO Fantasy League

    Webby wrote:
    Well, fewer people means its easier for you to work on winning the money that's at stake this year.

    $250

    But we need it structured with a clear playoff system...so whatever is best.
    nice..... I'll happily accept cash thanks very much :laugh:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  7. #37
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:PPO Fantasy League

    El Vikingo wrote:
    -Zeus wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:
    I am in
    Good. I am mildly worried about getting this pulled together in such a short time. There are plenty of members in the league who aren't terribly active on PPO any longer. Might have to cut back to 3 divisions, which will make for some interesting scheduling.
    I'm in.
    If we do need to cut back, I'd suggest fewer teams per division rather than fewer divisions.
    Good idea.

    =Z=
    I gotta say a European division is needed ,draft time is one of the reasons...

    On the other hand off season has been pretty slow so I agree many of last year members wonīt show up in time.On my division I never seen guys like Pattiosviking,simonsparre,digital ,bleedinpang or sharperimage online in months.weird stuff.
    All of the European members are in the same division. I will put Johnson14 in that division once I get them setup.

    The draft time for the European division will be in an early afternoon, like last year.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    979

    Re:PPO Fantasy League

    I am here, and trying to get logged into the league.

    SKOL VIKINGS

    El Vikingo wrote:
    -Zeus wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:
    I am in
    Good. I am mildly worried about getting this pulled together in such a short time. There are plenty of members in the league who aren't terribly active on PPO any longer. Might have to cut back to 3 divisions, which will make for some interesting scheduling.
    I'm in.
    If we do need to cut back, I'd suggest fewer teams per division rather than fewer divisions.
    Good idea.

    =Z=
    I gotta say a European division is needed ,draft time is one of the reasons...

    On the other hand off season has been pretty slow so I agree many of last year members wonīt show up in time.On my division I never seen guys like Pattiosviking,simonsparre,digital ,bleedinpang or sharperimage online in months.weird stuff.
    SKOL VIKINGS

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    979

    Re:PPO Fantasy League

    Viking Victors is in
    SKOL VIKINGS

  10. #40
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re:PPO Fantasy League

    pattyosviKING wrote:
    I am here, and trying to get logged into the league.

    SKOL VIKINGS

    El Vikingo wrote:
    -Zeus wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:
    I am in
    Good. I am mildly worried about getting this pulled together in such a short time. There are plenty of members in the league who aren't terribly active on PPO any longer. Might have to cut back to 3 divisions, which will make for some interesting scheduling.
    I'm in.
    If we do need to cut back, I'd suggest fewer teams per division rather than fewer divisions.
    Good idea.

    =Z=
    I gotta say a European division is needed ,draft time is one of the reasons...

    On the other hand off season has been pretty slow so I agree many of last year members wonīt show up in time.On my division I never seen guys like Pattiosviking,simonsparre,digital ,bleedinpang or sharperimage online in months.weird stuff.
    LOL.Now letīs try this then,Itīs been years(all my life being concrete) that I donīt see Angelina Jolie naked in my bed....

    I ll keep you informed ,word.
    El underdog.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FANTASY LEAGUE!
    By TroyWilliamson in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 11:31 PM
  2. Need help with PPO Fantasy league!!!!
    By Ozzie in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 05:21 PM
  3. NFL.com fantasy league ???
    By simonsparre in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 09:50 PM
  4. PPO fantasy league
    By ItalianStallion in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 09:09 PM
  5. Yet ANOTHER Fantasy Football League!!
    By cajunvike in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 11:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •