Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    GALLY is offline Starter

Re: PLEASE DO NOT MAKE TRANSACTIONS IN THE McDANIEL DIVISION!

amazing.......I saw all the transactions and thought there were some shenanigans going on.....I'm glad there was an explanation...hahahaha

I just don't understand why someone would do that.
    Makes no sense...if you are pissed about something at least say what it is......don't screw up something for everyone else....

Great job Zeus....I know how hard it is to be commish of a league (I am a glutton for punishment as I am a commish for two leagues).....thanks again.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    I was f*cking stacked for 3 minutes.

LOL, It sure must have been a great feeling, a short lived one for sure.... :P

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Well that's too bad. I assume he's just a poor loser?
    He was at one of the tailgates this year I think, maybe he got skipped on jello shots or post game Premium and needed some revenge.
    Have you been able to talk to him yet? Could be a pissed off X or something that hacked his account. who knows.
    Way to be on top of things Z. Had you not taken action it could have ruined the whole thing for everyone.

I'll second,third, and fourth that statement jmcdon00!

Thanks for all you do Zeus, you do a great job at managing PPO's FF, for us all....Thanks Again,
    NN
    Don't give me too much credit.
    I just happened to notice this today.
    If I hadn't gone on to look at the playoff situation, this might not have been caught.

I may have to re-think how waivers are done next year.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    He was at one of the tailgates this year I think, maybe he got skipped on jello shots or post game Premium and needed some revenge.
    Have you been able to talk to him yet? Could be a pissed off X or something that hacked his account. who knows.
    Way to be on top of things Z. Had you not taken action it could have ruined the whole thing for everyone.

Thanks for all you do Zeus, you do a great job at managing PPO's FF, for us all....Thanks Again,
    NN
    If I hadn't gone on to look at the playoff situation, this might not have been caught.

=Z=
    I don't thnk there's a need for you to do that Zeus.
    What needs to done is for all the team owners to be stand-up and respectable owners of their teams.
    Play to be RESPECTED!
    Not to be looked at as a LOSER!

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

GALLY is offline Starter

"Zeus" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:

NN

=Z=
    Don't let one bad apple spoil everything.........Something this obvious is easily correctable for reasonable people....even if it took a couple days to work out......The waiver system seems to work out ok for the most part.

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:

NN

I don't thnk there's a need for you to do that Zeus.
    What needs to done is for all the team owners to be stand-up and respectable owners of their teams.
    Play to be RESPECTED!
    Not to be looked at as a LOSER!
    Right now, we have first-come, first-serve waivers.
    Perhaps they need to be weighted waivers - where the players are available, people make claims and the lowest in the standings gets the player.
    Something like that.

I do NOT want to be in the position to have to approve every add/drop.
    That would suck.

=Z=

"GALLY" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:

NN

Don't let one bad apple spoil everything.........Something this obvious is easily correctable for reasonable people....even if it took a couple days to work out......The waiver system seems to work out ok for the most part.
    I think things work fairly well, but there are places for abuse.
    I also think the rosters are a skosh too big (16 players??) and might re-work that, as well.

I hope people will contribute to the post-season comments thread.
    Last year, the response was minimal so not many changes were made for 2009.

=Z=

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Zeus" wrote:
    "GALLY" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:

NN

I also think the rosters are a skosh too big (16 players??) and might re-work that, as well.

=Z=
    I like the idea of smaller teams, smaller leagues are nice to. My favorite league is a 8 team 12player per team league. Lots of quality players available in free agency. It's also a keeper league which has been lots of fun and adds an extra eliment to think about(not sure a keeper league would work for PPO though).

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "GALLY" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    [quote author=jmcdon00 link=topic=54399.msg1020924#msg1020924 date=1259076010]

NN

I like the idea of smaller teams, smaller leagues are nice to. My favorite league is a 8 team 12player per team league. Lots of quality players available in free agency. It's also a keeper league which has been lots of fun and adds an extra eliment to think about(not sure a keeper league would work for PPO though).
    [/quote]

I doubt I will be cutting the number of teams.
    Too many people want to get into this league.

=Z=

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Zeus" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "GALLY" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=NordicNed link=topic=54399.msg1020926#msg1020926 date=1259076398]
    [quote author=jmcdon00 link=topic=54399.msg1020924#msg1020924 date=1259076010]

NN

[/quote]

I doubt I will be cutting the number of teams.
    Too many people want to get into this league.

=Z=
    [/quote]
    Yeah it probably wouldn't work out too well for PPO. Although you could make more divisions. Also switching it to yahoo would be much appreciated

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast