week 8 has gone, Half way there

Below is a list of players i feel will make moves in the 2nd half of the season and with most Trade Dead lines on the way you might wanna look trade....

TRADE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QB===Steve(mvp)McNair- Hes going to be better than most still but his playoff Schedule i dont like and he is yet to have a bye. Only players i would trade 1-1 with him are C pep, Manning and Maybe Bulger...........

QB===Brad Johnson- His Value has slipped these last 2 weeks, still hes inside the top5 FF QB's right now... If you can get a Brooks, T Green or Hasslbeck 1-1 for him, do it!

QB===Q Carter- Dallas as the Schedule from hell on the way, he diddnt pass his test against Tampa, i think its going down for the whole dallas offense from now on in....Trade him to a Dallas fan and get Maybe Kerry Collins, Ramsey or Garcia.... Just do it quick

QB= Mick Vick- some think hes gonna turn ATL around, dont count on it....

When you look at your QB's in the final Strecth its VERY important to look at players Career trends but mostly, THE WEATHER, players like Brady and Bledsoe drop every year in the 2nd half, Farve the exception......

RB===Stephen Davis- Only Listen to me on this one if you got real Balls. I just cant see how this injury prone old guy can handle all these carries all year with a tough run in, also Foster comes in with Flare, i just feel he might drop off... Dont trade him 1-1 for less than a top 8 RB though

RB=== Deuce Mcallister- Only if you are Playoff bound because it gets hard for this guy, everyone rates him different but you could get any RB you want for him depending on the owner, dont ask less than a top 5 RB though...

RB=== Moe Williams- Pretty Straight foward, Bennet.....

RB=== Domanic Davis- Hes been putting up 1st round RB stats lately, if u can get a 1st rnder or close, take him!

RB=== Charlie Garner- Hes ranked about 17th right now, Raiders arent moving and are also running there big guys alot more, unless u get Rec points, trade him....

When looking at your RB's, look at there Schedules, thats no1 for them coming in......

WR=== Chad Johnson- Hes a top 5 WR right now, but a few of his TD's have been long and Lucky, when his luck runs out he returns to a very good WR, not great!

WR=== Derrick Mason- This one i stress the most, injury prone as anyone in a Offense that spreads it to much, hes the no7 WR right now, if u can trade him for the no8, do it!

WR=== K McCardell- Streak of long TD's will stop and he will leave u with some low totals, he is not the 9th best FF WR!!

WR=== A Boldin- Ive been saying trade him since his 1st game, time is running out, he hasnt had a TD since week 1, still the no13 FF WR

Other Quick hits... Chambers, Andre Johnson, Terry Glenn, Reggie Wayne, Steve Smith,

PLAYERS TO TRADE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QB=== Matt Hasslbeck- Great Great Schedule in a great offense/system, should repeat last years finish...

QB=== Marc Bulger- His Value is already high, it will go up still, i think hes going to finish the no1 FF QB this year....

QB===Kerry Collins- Tommy Maddox, Farve, D Mcnabb- All have to good of WR's not to be good, and cant get any worse, get them cheap but dont give up anything but depth for them, Gannon could nearly enter this list also...

RB=== M Faulk- If your in the playoffs with a weak RB get this guy, look wot that Harris joker did, Faulk is 3 times the back he is, steal right now....

RB=== Edge James- Can also be had cheap, Indy really use him alot, hes bound for points

RB=== M Shipp- Emmit is Done, this guy looks the only option in Zona

RB=== Ricky Williams and Clinton Portis- Both there Value is lower than it should be, get them cheap...

RB=== Tiki Barber - Was huge late last year, happens again in 2004!

WR=== P Burress - Cant get any worse, hes too good not to be avge at best, get him dirt cheap

WR=== K Robinson - Same reason as Burress with History of a run last year

WR=== L Coles - His last 4 games have been down, he will get back to his early form

WR=== T Owens - Bust?, not at all, he starts every year slow

WR== Rod Smith - Plummer looks his way , trust me on this one...

WR- A Toomer - Just wait.....

WR- Jerry Rice - He wants his 1000 yds, he will get close

Ill be coming back to this thread in a few weeks time to say i told you so when these guys start there runs, then in week 15 you will all be back Praising me after your big trades win you some games....