Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Official "Rate My Draft" thread

    Post your drafts here for input.



    How do you think I did?
    12 team league:

    QB: McNabb
    WR: Calvin Johnson
    WR: Jennings
    WR: Coles
    RB: Forte
    RB: Lendale White
    TE: Gonzalez
    K: Gostkowski
    Def: Pissburgh
    D: Jon Beason
    DB: Troy Polamalu
    DL: Trent Cole

    BN: Brett Favre
    BN: Rashard Mendenhall
    BN: Sidney Rice
    BN: San Diego D
    BN: Shaun Rogers
    BN: Antoine Winfield


    For Defense, Scoring is 3 pts. per solo tackle(individual players only), .5 per assist, 2 pts per sack, 4 for a pick

  2. #2
    GALLY is offline Starter
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    277

    Re: Official "Rate My Draft" thread

    shocked you were able to get Calvin Johnson and Jennings.....figure you were at the top of the draft to get Forte so Calvin lasted until the end of the second round.
    That's pretty nice.....

  3. #3
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Official "Rate My Draft" thread

    "GALLY" wrote:
    shocked you were able to get Calvin Johnson and Jennings.....figure you were at the top of the draft to get Forte so Calvin lasted until the end of the second round.
    That's pretty nice.....
    yeah, 4th pick in the draft, I was rathe rpleased that I snagged those two.
    Jennings was awesome for me last season.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    88

    Re: Official "Rate My Draft" thread

    I am in a 14 team league and Johnson was gone in the 1st.....Jennings in the 2nd.
    I think I did all right though.
    What do you think.
    I had the 13th pick.

    QB:
    Hasselback
    WR:
    Santonio Holmes
    WR:
    Randy Moss
    WR:
    Vincent Jackson
    RB:
    Lendale White
    RB:
    Clinton Portis
    TE:
    Kevin Boss
    Def:
    Minny
    K:
    Longwell

    BN:
    Shaun Hill
    BN:
    Willis Mcgahee
    BN:
    Nate Burleson
    BN: Joshua Cribbs

  5. #5
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Official "Rate My Draft" thread

    "purple_glory_dreamer" wrote:
    I am in a 14 team league and Johnson was gone in the 1st.....Jennings in the 2nd.
    I think I did all right though.
    What do you think.
    I had the 13th pick.

    QB:
    Hasselback
    WR:
    Santonio Holmes
    WR:
    Randy Moss
    WR:
    Vincent Jackson
    RB:
    Lendale White
    RB:
    Clinton Portis
    TE:
    Kevin Boss
    Def:
    Minny
    K:
    Longwell

    BN:
    Shaun Hill
    BN:
    Willis Mcgahee
    BN:
    Nate Burleson
    BN: Joshua Cribbs
    Ilike it, Hasslebeck may cause you some problems tho, he hasn't been good for a while, but if he can stayhealthy he can be decent.

    Your backs look good, Portis should be good for 1200+ yards again, and White seems to havea nose for the endzone.

  6. #6
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Official "Rate My Draft" thread

    IBP I believe ur team is stacked.. And has great depth

    Purple glory I don't think u have enough WR depth.. Im not too sold on starting Vincent Jackson personally.. I would maybe try to swing a trade?

  7. #7
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Official "Rate My Draft" thread

    I drafted 4th in our ten-team league - the guy who picked first picked MATT FORTE instead of AP...dumb ass...My first pick was Michael Turner...

    QB: Philip Rivers SD
    WR: Andre Johnson HOU
    WR: Bernard Berrian MIN
    WR: Santana Moss WAS
    RB: Chris Johnson TEN
    RB: Michael Turner ATL
    TE: Antonio Gates SD
    WR/TE: DeSean Jackson PHI
    WR/RB: Ray Rice BAL

    BEN: Donovan McNabb, QB PHI
    BEN: Jonathan Stewart, RB CAR
    BEN: Tim Hightower, RB ARIZ

    K: Ryan Longwell MIN
    DEF: Miami
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  8. #8
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Official "Rate My Draft" thread

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    I drafted 4th in our ten-team league - the guy who picked first picked MATT FORTE instead of AP...dumb ass...My first pick was Michael Turner...

    QB: Philip Rivers SD
    WR: Andre Johnson HOU
    WR: Bernard Berrian MIN
    WR: Santana Moss WAS
    RB: Chris Johnson TEN
    RB: Michael Turner ATL
    TE: Antonio Gates SD
    WR/TE: DeSean Jackson PHI
    WR/RB: Ray Rice BAL

    BEN: Donovan McNabb, QB PHI
    BEN: Jonathan Stewart, RB CAR
    BEN: Tim Hightower, RB ARIZ

    K: Ryan Longwell MIN
    DEF: Miami
    looks like a pretty good lineup, I'm not sold on Berrian though as a Fantasy player.
    I have a feeling Favre will spread the ball around more this season, so Berrian might get 900 yards like last year, but I can see his TD's dipping, however, thats just me.

  9. #9
    FuadFan's Avatar
    FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: Official "Rate My Draft" thread

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    I drafted 4th in our ten-team league - the guy who picked first picked MATT FORTE instead of AP...dumb ass...My first pick was Michael Turner...

    QB: Philip Rivers SD
    WR: Andre Johnson HOU
    WR: Bernard Berrian MIN
    WR: Santana Moss WAS
    RB: Chris Johnson TEN
    RB: Michael Turner ATL
    TE: Antonio Gates SD
    WR/TE: DeSean Jackson PHI
    WR/RB: Ray Rice BAL

    BEN: Donovan McNabb, QB PHI
    BEN: Jonathan Stewart, RB CAR
    BEN: Tim Hightower, RB ARIZ

    K: Ryan Longwell MIN
    DEF: Miami

    Dang shock for a sec I thought you moved up your other upcoming FF draft and I missed it.

    Great team you assembled there and I hope you don't do that well on Saturday.

    :P


    ;D
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,134

    Re: Official "Rate My Draft" thread

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    Post your drafts here for input.



    How do you think I did?

    12 team league:

    QB: McNabb
    WR: Calvin Johnson
    WR: Jennings
    WR: Coles
    RB: Forte
    RB: Lendale White
    TE: Gonzalez
    K: Gostkowski
    Def: Pissburgh
    D: Jon Beason
    DB: Troy Polamalu
    DL: Trent Cole

    BN: Brett Favre
    BN: Rashard Mendenhall
    BN: Sidney Rice
    BN: San Diego D
    BN: Shaun Rogers
    BN: Antoine Winfield


    For Defense, Scoring is 3 pts. per solo tackle(individual players only), .5 per assist, 2 pts per sack, 4 for a pick
    Man, Donovan McNambla screwed my team up real bad last year. I ended up dropping him after his benching, then of course he ripped it up the next game. It's also hard to say how much Vick will be doing in games. Other than that, decent draft for a pretty big league. Polamalu is a huge pick.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The "Official" Vikings Day 2 Draft Thread
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 05:34 PM
  2. The "Official" Rest of the NFL Draft Day Thread - Day 1
    By ultravikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 11:44 AM
  3. The "Official" Vikings Draft Day Thread - Day 1
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 08:37 AM
  4. Official NBA Draft thread
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 11:44 PM
  5. OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD
    By akvikefan89 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 05:57 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •