Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49
  1. #11
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: OFFICIAL PPO FF NFL and SURVIVOR POOLS

    "C" wrote:
    I picked Green Bay.

    Well, it's been real.
    You're not out of the survivor pool until you lose 3 times.

    I stopped picking games after one loss last year, only to find out I was still technically in it towards the end of the season. I guess it pays to read the fine print.

  2. #12
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: OFFICIAL PPO FF NFL and SURVIVOR POOLS

    "josdin00" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I picked Green Bay.

    Well, it's been real.
    You're not out of the survivor pool until you lose 3 times.

    I stopped picking games after one loss last year, only to find out I was still technically in it towards the end of the season. I guess it pays to read the fine print.
    That's correct.
    The PPO Survivor pool allows for up to 3 losses.
    The Survivor Pool on PPO FF is one and done.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #13
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: OFFICIAL PPO FF NFL and SURVIVOR POOLS

    By the skin of my teeth with the bengals I advance again on survivor
    We're bringing purple back.

  4. #14
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: OFFICIAL PPO FF NFL and SURVIVOR POOLS

    "gregair13" wrote:
    By the skin of my teeth with the bengals I advance again on survivor
    Me too!

    And 1 loss for me!

  5. #15
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: OFFICIAL PPO FF NFL and SURVIVOR POOLS

    "gregair13" wrote:
    By the skin of my teeth with the bengals I advance again on survivor
    Again - it takes THREE losses to be eliminated from the PPO Survivor pool.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #16
    PurplePowerPunch is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    456

    Re: OFFICIAL PPO FF NFL and SURVIVOR POOLS

    How about the PURPLE PRESSURE people. 4-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ALL DAY!!!

  7. #17
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: OFFICIAL PPO FF NFL and SURVIVOR POOLS

    Nice!
    1 loss so far and I am near the top....again!

  8. #18
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,773

    Re: OFFICIAL PPO FF NFL and SURVIVOR POOLS

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Nice!
    1 loss so far and I am near the top....again!
    Stop nipping at my heels dawg.....don't think I can keep this going for the rest of the season, the pressure at the top is too much 8)

    bumped back to 2nd

  9. #19
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: OFFICIAL PPO FF NFL and SURVIVOR POOLS

    2009 PPO Football Pool - standings after Week 4 (top 10):
    1 vikezilla 50 28-20 28 6.33 48-14 50 6.25 0-0 0
    2 vikinggreg 50 42-22 42 8.25 50-12 50 7.75 0-0 0
    3 huze 49 28-20 28 11.67 49-13 49 13.25 0-0 0
    4 RangerJanet 49 28-20 28 17.00 48-14 49 18.50 0-0 0
    5 Jasper 48 40-24 40 20.00 48-14 48 7.75 0-0 0
    6 Blitzed_Sth 47 28-20 29 12.33 47-15 47 7.50 0-0 0
    7 ultravikingfan 47 28-20 28 24.67 47-15 47 8.25 0-0 0
    8 josdin00 47 28-20 28 16.25 47-15 47 9.25 0-0 0
    9 Zeus 47 28-20 28 16.25 47-15 47 9.75 0-0 0
    10 oaklandzoo24 46 28-20 28 17.00 46-16 46 8.00 0-0 0

    Shock in 1st place, Greg in 2nd, Zeus hanging out in 9th.

    In the Survivor pool, 37 players are still at 4-0.
    But those things get tougher as the season goes on, you all know.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #20
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: OFFICIAL PPO FF NFL and SURVIVOR POOLS

    "Zeus" wrote:
    2009 PPO Football Pool - standings after Week 4 (top 10):
    1 vikezilla 50 28-20 28 6.33 48-14 50 6.25 0-0 0
    2 vikinggreg 50 42-22 42 8.25 50-12 50 7.75 0-0 0
    3 huze 49 28-20 28 11.67 49-13 49 13.25 0-0 0
    4 RangerJanet 49 28-20 28 17.00 48-14 49 18.50 0-0 0
    5 Jasper 48 40-24 40 20.00 48-14 48 7.75 0-0 0
    6 Blitzed_Sth 47 28-20 29 12.33 47-15 47 7.50 0-0 0
    7 ultravikingfan 47 28-20 28 24.67 47-15 47 8.25 0-0 0
    8 josdin00 47 28-20 28 16.25 47-15 47 9.25 0-0 0
    9 Zeus 47 28-20 28 16.25 47-15 47 9.75 0-0 0
    10 oaklandzoo24 46 28-20 28 17.00 46-16 46 8.00 0-0 0

    Shock in 1st place, Greg in 2nd, Zeus hanging out in 9th.

    In the Survivor pool, 37 players are still at 4-0.
    But those things get tougher as the season goes on, you all know.

    =Z=
    Hard to believe I've gotten the Monday night points exactly right twice already. That's why I'm still in first.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. PPO Pick 'Em and Survivor Pools Open
    By Zeus in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 10:54 PM
  2. Forget pool boys! Moss keeps Minn. pools clean
    By Vikes in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 08:17 PM
  3. MVC Survivor FINALS!
    By AlabamaViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 09:34 AM
  4. MVC Survivor TOP 3!
    By AlabamaViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 08:00 AM
  5. PP.O Survivor
    By V-Unit in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 07:35 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •