Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    OFFICIAL PPO FF - Drafts are THIS week!

    ATTENTION OWNERS!

    There are drafts for all 4 divisions this week.


    If you are NOT going to be able to make it to your draft, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sign onto the website and set yourself up for auto-draft.


    During the drafts, I will do my best to keep an eye on what is going on, HOWEVER, please note that I have a life and 2 kids and have to be away from my computer for approx. 30 minutes around 7:15-7:45.

    During the draft, if I see that you are NOT there, I *WILL* set you to auto-draft.
    So if you show up late and find that you have drafted a dead guy automatically, you have no one to blame but yourself.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #2
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re: OFFICIAL PPO FF - Drafts are THIS week!

    lol.... that would be my luck.
    I'd draft the dead guy.

  3. #3
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: OFFICIAL PPO FF - Drafts are THIS week!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    ATTENTION OWNERS!

    There are drafts for all 4 divisions this week.


    If you are NOT going to be able to make it to your draft, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sign onto the website and set yourself up for auto-draft.


    During the drafts, I will do my best to keep an eye on what is going on, HOWEVER, please note that I have a life and 2 kids and have to be away from my computer for approx. 30 minutes around 7:15-7:45.

    During the draft, if I see that you are NOT there, I *WILL* set you to auto-draft.
    So if you show up late and find that you have drafted a dead guy automatically, you have no one to blame but yourself.

    =Z=
    * BUMP *

    THREE DRAFTS ARE TOMORROW NIGHT.
    I hope you're ready!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #4
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re: OFFICIAL PPO FF - Drafts are THIS week!

    I'm ready, I'm ready!!!

  5. #5
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: OFFICIAL PPO FF - Drafts are THIS week!

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I'm ready, I'm ready!!!
    I was ready last night.
    For some reason my internal calendar is off a day.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #6
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,539

    Re: OFFICIAL PPO FF - Drafts are THIS week!

    By setting your draft list, does that mean you set your draft for Automatic?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #7
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: OFFICIAL PPO FF - Drafts are THIS week!

    "C" wrote:
    By setting your draft list, does that mean you set your draft for Automatic?
    No.
    You have to:

    1.
    Go into the LIVE DRAFT ROOM (Under the FOR OWNERS drop-down)
    2.
    Scroll down a bit and check the box for "I'm Away"

    That should do it.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #8
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: OFFICIAL PPO FF - Drafts are THIS week!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    By setting your draft list, does that mean you set your draft for Automatic?
    No.
    You have to:

    1.
    Go into the LIVE DRAFT ROOM (Under the FOR OWNERS drop-down)
    2.
    Scroll down a bit and check the box for "I'm Away"

    That should do it.

    =Z=


    Zeus, just wanted to take a moment and Thank You for all the time and effort you put into PPO FF, so that we have a kick ass draft and season ahead.
    It does get better every year.










    Thanks Z....













    NN


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  9. #9
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: OFFICIAL PPO FF - Drafts are THIS week!

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    By setting your draft list, does that mean you set your draft for Automatic?
    No.
    You have to:

    1.
    Go into the LIVE DRAFT ROOM (Under the FOR OWNERS drop-down)
    2.
    Scroll down a bit and check the box for "I'm Away"

    That should do it.




    Zeus, just wanted to take a moment and Thank You for all the time and effort you put into PPO FF, so that we have a kick ass draft and season ahead.
    It does get better every year.










    Thanks Z....














    NN
    Thanks Ned.
    I'm sure I'll piss some people off tonight, LOL!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #10
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: OFFICIAL PPO FF - Drafts are THIS week!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    ....Thanks Ned.
    I'm sure I'll piss some people off tonight, LOL!

    =Z=
    That is one of your major roles.
    It's what you get paid for.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MOVED: Official NFL Power Rankings: Week 12
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 11:43 PM
  2. Week 17 vs. Giants Official Post Game Post
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 11:47 PM
  3. Week 12 Official Post Game Thoughts, Rants & Observations
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 09:53 AM
  4. Week 11 Official Thoughts & Observations
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 01:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •