Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicNed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marstc09 View Post
    You can have my team
    Come on marstc, sometimes in life we are all dealt a shitty hand, it's up to those to make a fist and fight on, your one of those type of people. Also, remember a few years ago i was dealt an autodraft myself, i ended the season with about 20% of my auto pics on the team still and the rest i either picked up or traded for. i went 12 and 0 that season, but did get knocked out in first playoff round....you can do it man, be a winner, I'de love to see you in, not out looking in......Ned
    Did you see my team?

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Did you see my team?
    Yes. You have 3 of the top 7 WRs in Fitz, Megatron and Brandon Marshall. And with the flex position, you can start all 3.

You have Stafford who is a FF machine.

Yes, your RBs are week. Trade with someone - you have good trade-bait with those WRs.

C'mon, man - I did my best to keep people informed.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

A. Don't care
    B. No emails received
    C. Don't care
    D. Don't care
    E. Don't care
    That's your problem. The PPO FF website sends out, total, 10 emails a year. You have your team configured NOT to send emails. Not my fault you have it set up that way.

=Z=

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Can't believe people are b*tching about a free league. If the draft is so important to you, mark it down on your calendar. Stop blaming others.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Can't believe people are b*tching about a free league. If the draft is so important to you, mark it down on your calendar. Stop blaming others.
    Happens every year.

=Z=

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Yup. I remember back several months ago when certain folk were on here bitching about the playoffs last season.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyHorns82 View Post
    Yup. I remember back several months ago when certain folk were on here bitching about the playoffs last season.
    Ha... well, when the loser of a playoff games goes to the Championship, that's another story. I believe that's why El stopped coming around.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Ha... well, when the loser of a playoff games goes to the Championship, that's another story. I believe that's why El stopped coming around.
    That's NOT what happened - I made a setup mistake and it was corrected. I'm sorry if El Vikingo couldn't find a way to connect with me using the website and quit in a huff over this FREE league.

=Z=

GALLY is offline Starter
    Why the complaints over a free league? The sole purpose of this league is to talk smack and have fun with fellow Viking fans. I am barely on this site for most of the year but like having fellow Viking fans to smack around in a fantasy league. Get over it if you have issues and just have fun with it. In fact, it's better smack if you can turn around a team you didn't draft....

Quote Originally Posted by GALLY View Post
    Why the complaints over a free league? The sole purpose of this league is to talk smack and have fun with fellow Viking fans. I am barely on this site for most of the year but like having fellow Viking fans to smack around in a fantasy league. Get over it if you have issues and just have fun with it. In fact, it's better smack if you can turn around a team you didn't draft....
    <Golf Clap>

=Z=

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast