Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60
  1. #11
    LIVike is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by gregair13 View Post
    Looks like I will miss the draft. Urg.
    Same here. I have a 2:00 tee time at Bethpage that I wont be even close to finishing at 5pm edt
    None

  2. #12
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,540
    The draft order is rigged.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  3. #13
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is online now Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,605
    Are we able to draft from iPhones?
    We're bringing purple back.

  4. #14
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is online now Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,605
    Well my team has a FA on it, but besides that, very solid. Pain train is coming.
    We're bringing purple back.

  5. #15
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692
    Quote Originally Posted by gregair13 View Post
    Well my team has a FA on it, but besides that, very solid. Pain train is coming.
    We might play in separate divisions, but I think I'm the only one allowed to say that.


  6. #16
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    OFFICIAL 2013 PPO FF - Draft Order is SET!

    I guess I missed the draft. No email or nothing. No fun with a team you didn't pick. Guess I'm out.

  7. #17
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937
    Quote Originally Posted by marstc09 View Post
    I guess I missed the draft. No email or nothing. No fun with a team you didn't pick. Guess I'm out.
    A. Stop being a pussy
    B. There were multiple emails (at least 3) from the website where the draft date and time were displayed on the FIRST PAGE of the website
    C. Somehow 17 owners made it to the draft
    D. This league is free
    E. Stop being a pussy

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #18
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marstc09 View Post
    I guess I missed the draft. No email or nothing. No fun with a team you didn't pick. Guess I'm out.
    A. Stop being a pussy
    B. There were multiple emails (at least 3) from the website where the draft date and time were displayed on the FIRST PAGE of the website
    C. Somehow 17 owners made it to the draft
    D. This league is free
    E. Stop being a pussy

    =Z=
    F. There's no crying in Fantasy Football.

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  9. #19
    LIVike is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    186
    Aside from 3 of my running backs having the same by week I can't really complain.
    None

  10. #20
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,540
    Loving my team... it pays to read email and show-up to the draft, Tim.

    Behold, the dream team:

    Kaepernick, Colin SFO QB
    Wilson, Russell SEA QB
    Morris, Alfred WAS RB
    Richardson, Trent CLE RB
    Ridley, Stevan NEP RB
    Tate, Ben HOU RB
    Decker, Eric DEN WR
    Johnson, Calvin STL WR
    Jones, Julio CLE WR (S)
    Thompkins, Kenbrell NEP WR (R)
    Gronkowski, Rob TE
    Cameron, Jordan CLE TE (Q)
    Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK
    Seahawks, Seattle SEA Def
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •