Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by El Vikingo View Post
    My team doent appear yet at the finals against you i guess Zeus hasnt realized bout the mistake ?

Please Zeus fix that if you reading this thx.
    Obviously, I wasn't reading it. And since I'm not notified when people post to a thread on this message board, I didn't know anything about this until today. I have corrected the mistake on the website display.

Now - I will also note that you submitted a lineup on 12/19/12 at 1:31:55pm CST which was used in calculating the 130 points which you scored in Week 16. Those 130 points were not enough to beat BloodyHorns in the championship.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    How is that even possible? Purple Banana didn't lose in the playoffs... yet you won?

NeumDog's Destroyers lost to Purple Banana in the playoffs... yet you played NeumDog's Destroyers in the Championship? Um... that makes sense how?
    It was a mistake in the setup of the playoff bracket. The drop-down for the championship had "loser" of the Purple Banana/NeumDog game instead of "winner".

But that doesn't change anything. I have corrected that mistake and it now displays correctly.

However, Purple Banana submitted a valid lineup on 12/19/12 @ 1:31:55pm CST which was used in Week 16.

=Z=

Quote Originally Posted by El Vikingo View Post
    I posted my complains here and Zeus t never responded.

I guess it was a mistake but I think Zeus should have taken a look as the commish he is.

this league is a just a joke I wont participate again
    1. It should be obvious to all that I'm not on PPO very much. Expecting me to see this in the hustle and bustle of the pre-Christmas period as I struggle with the complexities of being a single father during the holidays is a bit specious. I do not get notifications of postings to threads or PMs on this website.

In any case, there is an option on the actual FF website under the Communications bar at the top of the screen called "EMAIL TO COMMISSIONER". If that had been used, I would have received an email and been able to correct this mistake.

2. I would have taken a look, had I been notified outside this thread and a PM. As noted above, if you need to get something to me, EMAIL TO COMMISSIONER would have done it. Others, during the course of the season, used that option and had their concerns addressed.

In any case, Purple Banana (as noted in a couple other replies) did the right thing and submitted a valid lineup on 12/19/12 @ 1:31:55pm which was used in Week 16. Now that I have corrected the playoff bracket, we can see that BloodyHorns won the championship 156-130.

3. I am sorry that you are disappointed in this FREE league which is paid for by WEBBY out of his own pocket and which costs you NOTHING BUT TIME.

I am sorry that my commissionership FOR WHICH I RECEIVE NO COMPENSATION OF ANY KIND did not meet your standards. You might be surprised to know that setting up a league of 34 teams spread across 2 continents and all US timezones (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) can be complicated.

If you choose not to play next season, I will understand - that's your choice. I could see being this pissed off if you had money riding on it.

Honestly for the amount of crap I take every year, you all should be glad I'm still willing to do this. Setting up the schedule of 1 10-team division and two 12-team divisions took me 3 hours to do on a spreadsheet before individually putting each game into the website. But I'm happy to do it - even with the crap - because I have fun lording my authority over your meaningless FF lives. Bwaaahahahahaha!

Your approval or disapproval means nothing to me. The only person I need to keep happy is the man with the purse strings. And he got no issues.

Enjoy the off-season.

=Z=

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyHorns82 View Post
    I never lost in the playoffs either. Bananna beat Neumdog so the brackets should have shown me going against Bananna. For some reason the brackets were screwed up for the final game and showed me playing Neum.. In the end it doesn't matter because I had more points than bannana anyways. Not sure why they stuck Neum in there.

Final Championship Game:
    Purple Banana: 130 points
    BH82's Fighting Norse Forse: 156 points

Make sense?
    It was a screw-up in a drop-down selection for setting a custom playoff bracket. If Purple Banana had not set a lineup for Week 16, then I would probably have declared co-champions. But he did. And you won, as you note.

Congrats!

=Z=

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Can you please go back and re-read the PPO rules regarding hijacking of threads? I'll have to report you to the mods if you do not correct your overall tone.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Can you please go back and re-read the PPO rules regarding hijacking of threads? I'll have to report you to the mods if you do not correct your overall tone.
    Please do!

=Z=

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123