Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicNed View Post
    Hello again Garland, nice to have you back still...lol Hey, maybe you or Z remembers him. What ever happened to the guy who was an original here, and did the talk radio Post game show on PPO for a short time? I believe he also used to play college ball in the Dakotas, LB I believe. I miss that guy, cant think of his screen name though. We should put together an old timers list and send invites back to the site out...just a thought.
    Ned
    Wasn't that Del Rio?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by NordicNed View Post
    I'll second that!!!!!! Where you been our old friend? Sure is nice to see an old friendly screen name is back. I'm also looking forward to a fun season, Garland

zues, how long does everyone get for their pick? Before Autopick kicks in? Thanks
    Supposed to be 90 seconds per pick. But, as I recall in the past, I had to jump from draft room to draft room to set people on auto-pick. I will be ready to do that this year.

=Z=

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    yup, del rio....nice guy. 90 seconds is plenty, works for me...I'm pumped more than ever for this draft, for some reason, pumped more than normal......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Looks like Zeus was able to figure something out. I AM VERY THANKFUL, that something worked out. Very Humbled and excited to be a part of this league again. Throwing a new name out there this year as well.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Garland Greene View Post
    Looks like Zeus was able to figure something out. I AM VERY THANKFUL, that something worked out. Very Humbled and excited to be a part of this league again. Throwing a new name out there this year as well.
    Thats some sweet news GG, and even sweeter that Zeus was able to watch out for,and help you. Finaly went out of the house last night and purchased some compression socks, my legs look like a couple of legs you'de find on a big bull hippo, hopefully these will help with my problem.

Back on track, also nice GG, we both get to play against eachothere, head to head, for 2 games. Because we are both in the Zimmermin league. Can't wait to type some shit at this Wensdays draft.

Now here is something to laugh at. May not show it now, but I just dozzed off in front of this computer monitor screen, not only that but, i must have had my finger on the e key. When I woke, there was a total of 54 lines of e's...LMAo looked something like this...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thats 4 lines, add 50 more for the full effect.

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Im gonna whoop both your a$$es!

Quote Originally Posted by 2beersTommy View Post
    Im gonna whoop both your a$$es!
    Are you in their division even?

=Z=

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    really? you think Id spew some shit like that if I wasnt?

Quote Originally Posted by 2beersTommy View Post
    really? you think Id spew some shit like that if I wasnt?
    Honestly, yes.

=Z=

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Let the smack talk begin!
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast