Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: No offense, but the FF software sucks!

"C" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    One complaint I have is, is that there doesn't appear to be an option to show all active players. Players on a roster to be more specific. When combing through players to pick up last week in place of Todd Heap, I was struggling due to the number on players listed as FA.

Is there a way to not show these guys? And is there really a point to them being on that list at all? Obviously no one will pick up a guy who's not even on an NFL roster.
    I found an easy way to do that is sort by "Add PCT" when looking at the list of FA... it at least sorts the first few by how many people have acquired them.

I think that might help...
    Good advice, my teams pretty good(2-0 baby) but if I get an injury or something that could be very helpful.

I did have a problem with the pick em sheet, my
    picks for week 1 didn't save. Probably user error though since I havn't heard anyone else complain.
    My picks on the survivor picks didn't save but that's okay since I was trying to be cute week 1 and picked the Lions over the Falcons.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re: No offense, but the FF software sucks!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    One complaint I have is, is that there doesn't appear to be an option to show all active players. Players on a roster to be more specific. When combing through players to pick up last week in place of Todd Heap, I was struggling due to the number on players listed as FA.

Is there a way to not show these guys? And is there really a point to them being on that list at all? Obviously no one will pick up a guy who's not even on an NFL roster.
    Have you used the REPORT feature?
    Because you can do exactly that.

REPORTS - PLAYERS - TOP PERFORMERS/PLAYER STATS - and then choose only to show FREE AGENTS IN DIVISION (whatever)

As to the list of available players when you go into the Waiver processing area, I have no control over that list.

=Z=
    That's the one I was talking about, once you get to the add/drop waiver area.

Thanks for the tip though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12