Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    KevinK is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    299

    My fantasy League Team... Any insight or opinions?

    QB.... Rivers, Hassellback
    RB.... AD, Marion Barber, Donald Brown, Felix Jones, Chester Taylor
    WR.... Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Desean Jackson, Chris Chambers, Percy Harvin
    TE.... Dustin Keller, Bo Scaife
    Def.... Vikings
    K.... Kasey (Car)

  2. #2
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: My fantasy League Team... Any insight or opinions?

    "KevinK" wrote:
    QB.... Rivers, Hassellback
    RB.... AD, Marion Barber, Donald Brown, Felix Jones, Chester Taylor
    WR.... Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Desean Jackson, Chris Chambers, Percy Harvin
    TE.... Dustin Keller, Bo Scaife
    Def.... Vikings
    K.... Kasey (Car)
    no offense, but your runningbacks will set you up to disappoint... if either the Vikings or Cowboys get shut down, you get shut down.
    Having players on the same team, can get you loads of points, but can hurt your horrifically.
    You have to be careful and extremely confident if youp lan on starting both.

    A lineup with AD, Tayrlo, Harvin and VIkes D could really come back to bite you.

  3. #3
    happy camper's Avatar
    happy camper is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,445

    Re: My fantasy League Team... Any insight or opinions?

    I would imagine Taylor and Jones are emergency backs only to be used in case Peterson or Barber gets hurt. I dig it. I like Rivers as your QB. You probably got Harvin late in the draft. Could be a good low risk high reward type pick. Solid WRs all around really.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

  4. #4
    KevinK is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    299

    Re: My fantasy League Team... Any insight or opinions?

    I really like the Harvi pick. He could be a bush wr/rb starter and might score as a returner. I picked him up in the 14th round. Just think hes gonna get plenty of chances

  5. #5
    KevinK is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    299

    Re: My fantasy League Team... Any insight or opinions?

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "KevinK" wrote:
    QB.... Rivers, Hassellback
    RB.... AD, Marion Barber, Donald Brown, Felix Jones, Chester Taylor
    WR.... Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Desean Jackson, Chris Chambers, Percy Harvin
    TE.... Dustin Keller, Bo Scaife
    Def.... Vikings
    K.... Kasey (Car)
    no offense, but your runningbacks will set you up to disappoint... if either the Vikings or Cowboys get shut down, you get shut down.
    Having players on the same team, can get you loads of points, but can hurt your horrifically.
    You have to be careful and extremely confident if youp lan on starting both.

    A lineup with AD, Tayrlo, Harvin and VIkes D could really come back to bite you.
    But are the Cowboys and Vikings running or throwing teams? Especially with Owens gone, I think the backs are gonna get plenty!

  6. #6
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: My fantasy League Team... Any insight or opinions?

    "KevinK" wrote:
    I really like the Harvi pick. He could be a bush wr/rb starter and might score as a returner. I picked him up in the 14th round. Just think hes gonna get plenty of chances
    I could see him being a decent fantasy option.

    Another thing you have to keep in mind, with 4 Vikings on roster, you have at least 4 players with the same bye week that will need replacing for that week.

  7. #7
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: My fantasy League Team... Any insight or opinions?

    "KevinK" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "KevinK" wrote:
    QB.... Rivers, Hassellback
    RB.... AD, Marion Barber, Donald Brown, Felix Jones, Chester Taylor
    WR.... Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Desean Jackson, Chris Chambers, Percy Harvin
    TE.... Dustin Keller, Bo Scaife
    Def.... Vikings
    K.... Kasey (Car)
    no offense, but your runningbacks will set you up to disappoint... if either the Vikings or Cowboys get shut down, you get shut down.
    Having players on the same team, can get you loads of points, but can hurt your horrifically.
    You have to be careful and extremely confident if youp lan on starting both.

    A lineup with AD, Tayrlo, Harvin and VIkes D could really come back to bite you.
    But are the Cowboys and Vikings running or throwing teams? Especially with Owens gone, I think the backs are gonna get plenty!
    yes, but its not like neither have ever been shut down.
    There will be games when they just don't play well.
    I'd just make sure not to start both AD/CT or anything like that.

Similar Threads

  1. FANTASY LEAGUE!
    By TroyWilliamson in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 11:31 PM
  2. Need help with PPO Fantasy league!!!!
    By Ozzie in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 05:21 PM
  3. NFL.com fantasy league ???
    By simonsparre in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 09:50 PM
  4. PPO fantasy league
    By ItalianStallion in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 09:09 PM
  5. Any opinions on this fantasy football team I just drafted?
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-29-2004, 12:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •