Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Madden question

Del Rio Guest

Re: Madden question

Jdogg-

You would like 06 then. They have superstar mode. You pick your parents and you do interviews, sign an agent, and you go in the draft. Chances are you will get picked by a team that isn't the Vikes.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

I picked up Brad Johnson in the first year of my franchise (remember I'm on 05 so I was a year behind). The whole season he complained about not getting to play, then after the season he retired, so I went and got Gus Frerotte again (good thing, b/c Culpepper just went down for the season and I'm only in week 8). The second year was sad, I had to cut Moe Williams and Travis Taylor due to salary cap constraints, but Troy Williamson and Nate Burleson have developed into studs for me, as has Bennett. I kept Moore and Fason as his backups, but I'm sure I'll have to get rid of Bennett or Moore this offseason.

I drafted a WR and picked up Oronde Gadsden to round out the receivers (still have Robinson, too). Other than that, the rest of the team is pretty much intact.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Oh ya I got drafted bye the chargers 4th round. But they raited me a 85, i'm a FS.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Jdogg-

You would like 06 then. They have superstar mode. You pick your parents and you do interviews, sign an agent, and you go in the draft. Chances are you will get picked by a team that isn't the Vikes.
    I'll look into that then, sounds cool. I don't really have any spending cash, the Minnesota trip is gonna set me back, so I wouldn't be able to get it until October anyway. It's usually 10 bucks cheaper by then, plus I haven't got sick of 05 yet.

Del Rio Guest

I made a bunch of guys trying to get on the Vikes, the highest I was drafted was the third round 12th pick.

I wonder if it is possible to get drafted in the 2nd round.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Ya I got drafted in the second round when I used my guy I played with in NCAA 2006, WR from Notre D....you can get drafted in the second

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"JDogg926" wrote:
    I picked up Brad Johnson in the first year of my franchise (remember I'm on 05 so I was a year behind). The whole season he complained about not getting to play, then after the season he retired, so I went and got Gus Frerotte again (good thing, b/c Culpepper just went down for the season and I'm only in week 8). The second year was sad, I had to cut Moe Williams and Travis Taylor due to salary cap constraints, but Troy Williamson and Nate Burleson have developed into studs for me, as has Bennett. I kept Moore and Fason as his backups, but I'm sure I'll have to get rid of Bennett or Moore this offseason.

I drafted a WR and picked up Oronde Gadsden to round out the receivers (still have Robinson, too). Other than that, the rest of the team is pretty much intact.
    If you're playing Madden 05, then how do you have Troy Williamson and Ciatric Fason???

Thanks PPE for the sig.

yeah i got drafted 2 round to the dolphins one time and the bills another haha i was a wide reciever but i player ncaa and had one the heisman so maybe that helps but it was funny that williams and i went to the lions i was rated higher then him too

and i have never blocked a punt but my bro did and he paused the game for a day just so he could show me the instant replay haha so i thinks its rare
    Can Someone please Hook me up with a Sig

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:

If you're playing Madden 05, then how do you have Troy Williamson and Ciatric Fason???
    I created them. I pretty much tweaked the roster to the 06 version, then started the franchise.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Never blocked a punt or kick, maybe you have to play on lower difficulty levels....

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast