Thread: Madden Problems

Blackshirtz is offline Training Camp

Madden Problems

I have tried a few various ways now but have been unsuccessful, and was woundering if anyone had a good idea. I play the franchise mode, and have recently been in the red of my income. Does anyone have an idea that works? :argue:
    "...And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger to those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD, when i lay my vengeance upon thee."

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Madden Problems

I heard somewhere that Ray Lewis is slated to be on the cover of Madden 2005. Maybe they figure that since he was injured last year, it won't happen two years in a row.

And no, I don't have any tips on the money part of the franchise mode. I don't know the game that well.

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

Madden Problems

yea i heard it was one of the lewis's probably not jamal since the issues he is going through
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

gpete13 is offline Starter

Madden Problems

There are alot of things you can do. There are legit ways, and non legit.

Legit

Win. Attendence is a big part of your income. But if you dont win the fans wont come. I usually keep my prices for everything on the max green level, I dont go into the red any where. Plus if you host some playoff games that even more income. And dont waste money. Have some stars, and find cheep guys for special teams, fast guys. You cant teach speed, but they can improve by playing special teams. YOu can try to draft them, but you can also try to sign some after the draft in the mini camp role.

Non legit.

There is a save glitch. When you are the home team, start the game, play a little and save the game. Then shut off the auto save feature. Quit the game and exit out of the franchise mode without saving. Then load it. do the same thing. You will re-earn the same amount you would have earned with one game, every time you save (normal game you make 1 million, save it twice and reload you will make 3 million). You can also save on advertising by buying it before the game, and after the game, dont sim the rest of the week, go put the advesting back to $0, then sim the rest of the week.

If you want more Madden help, you can click on the site in my profile. Im a moderator there. There are a ton of topics, and most of the guys improve their game after reading a couple of posts at our site.

Blackshirtz is offline Training Camp

Madden Problems

Thanx for the info on Lewis and thanx for the Madden help. When you said dont waste money i just realized my Star QB is paid $44.5m for 4 years. and my tail back is paid $35m. Then i have Roy W. Mike W. and Larry F., Moss retired. But im actually gonna restart and use ur ideas.
    "...And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger to those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD, when i lay my vengeance upon thee."

VKG4LFE is online now Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Madden Problems

Ray Lewis is on the cover, and he already has a hurt thumb and is missing minicamp!! So YES!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!