Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bretto is offline Rookie

Larry Johnson-this week

How many pts did LJ score this week in your league?
    He only put up 8pts in my league but the stats show he rushed for 84 yards and had 9 yards receiving.
    That equals 93 which should be 9 pts.
    Am I missin something?

cyviking is offline Starter Spectromancer: Gamer's Pack Champion

Re: Larry Johnson-this week

I have LJ and I got 8, which is the correct #
    the yardage isnt totaled, its 1 pt for 10 rushing yrds and 1 pt for 10 recieving yards, no addition of yardage, sux i know but thats the way it is.
    "Lurker" turned Poster
    2005-06 The Lost Vikings

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

Funny how his whole Black players play better under black coaches argument was proven wrong this week.

NOTE-I am NOT saying LT did better because he plays under a white coach, I just believe it depends on the coach and team, and color makes no difference

Bretto is offline Rookie

Well how many points did Ladell Betts get in your league?
    He scored 15 points in mine but he only rushed for 119 yards plus 43 yards receiving.
    Without the addition of yardage that is 11 plus 4 which equals 14, and he had a fumble which is -1point so he should really only have 13.

I am the league manager in the league so I know there is no cheating going on I just think ESPN has screwed up their point totals.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

"vikes2456" wrote:
    Funny how his whole Black players play better under black coaches argument was proven wrong this week.

NOTE-I am NOT saying LT did better because he plays under a white coach, I just believe it depends on the coach and team, and color makes no difference
    What???
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

"JDogg926" wrote:
    "vikes2456" wrote:

What???
    LJ made some random comments about how black players play better under black coaches a few weeks ago, made a semi controversy.

gr8vike is offline Asst. Coach

"Bretto" wrote:
    He scored 15 points in mine but he only rushed for 119 yards plus 43 yards receiving.
    Without the addition of yardage that is 11 plus 4 which equals 14, and he had a fumble which is -1point so he should really only have 13.

I am the league manager in the league so I know there is no cheating going on I just think ESPN has screwed up their point totals.
    First off 11 + 4 = 15. And yeah he did fumble, but ESPN only docks pts if you lose a fumble. Did the Redskins recover it?

Thanks PPE for the Sig

Fighting on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still mentally challenged!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

When you had the choice between LT and Huggies to carry the team it should have been obvious.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

gr8vike is offline Asst. Coach

"vikes2456" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:
    "vikes2456" wrote:

I dont think race of the coach has anything to do with how the players play. What about the color of the O-line does that matter. The QB? I think it has all to do with the athleticism of the players around you and the play-calling of the coach. Not what color he is.
    What???
    LJ made some random comments about how black players play better under black coaches a few weeks ago, made a semi controversy.

Thanks PPE for the Sig

Fighting on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still mentally challenged!

"Bretto" wrote:

Two points to consider.....
    does your league only take fumble points away if the team LOSES the ball?

Second, there maybe bonus points awarded for milestone yardages....
    ie, running backs might get bonus points for reaching 100, 150, 200.
    This could explain the extra points.
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast