JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

I've advanced to my league championship, dilemna at starting RB...

Any thoughts, advice would be much appreciated, I'm not sure which way to go with this, but this is my lineup:

QB - A.Rodgers
    RB - B.Westbrook
    RB - ??????
    WR - Cal.Johnson
    WR - Lance Moore (maybe I.Bruce)
    TE - T.Gonzalez
    K - R. Longwell
    DL - K.Williams
    LB - Dqwell Jackson
    DB - G.Wilson

My dilemna is my starting RB, was gonna go with Portis, my early season MVP, but I read he can't even bend at the waist right now, don't want to risk that when I have these other options:

Tashard Choice (a big reason why I won last week) against a stingy Baltimore defense, but Barber not playing, and he tore up the Steelers and Giants D's, 2 solid units.

LeRon McClain against Dallas, he's got 20+ carries the last 3 weeks and seems to have emerged as Baltimore's featured back, hasn't exactly been a fantasy stud, but has been solid, and is sure to get plenty of touches.

Fast Willie Parker or Mewelde Moore against TEN, who is going to be without Vanden Bosch and Haynesworth.
    Right now I'm leaning toward's Parker, he seems to finally be healthy again, and I like the matchup with TEN's starters out, but it's still risky.

Kevin Faulk at home against Arizona.
    He doesn't get many carries, but he gets a lot of receptions, and has been in double digit fantasy scoring 3 of the last 4 weeks.
    Also, a great matchup.

Warrick Dunn at home against San Diego.
    I like the matchup, but he's been getting fewer and fewer touches as Cadillac gets worked back into the lineup.

I could also stick with Portis, and pick up Betts and just monitor his status, and potentially sub Betts in just prior to their game.

Any thoughts, advice, etc. would be much appreciated.
    Right now I'm leaning towards Parker, but if Portis was healthy I'd stick with him.
    I could see starting anyone of these guys.
    If you're wondering how I have so many different options, yeah I kind of cornered the market on FA RB's throughout the course of the season.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Re: I've advanced to my league championship, dilemna at starting RB...

"JDogg926" wrote:
    Any thoughts, advice would be much appreciated, I'm not sure which way to go with this, but this is my lineup:

QB - A.Rodgers
    RB - B.Westbrook
    RB - ??????
    WR - Cal.Johnson
    WR - Lance Moore (maybe I.Bruce)
    TE - T.Gonzalez
    K - R. Longwell
    DL - K.Williams
    LB - Dqwell Jackson
    DB - G.Wilson

My dilemna is my starting RB, was gonna go with Portis, my early season MVP, but I read he can't even bend at the waist right now, don't want to risk that when I have these other options:

Tashard Choice (a big reason why I won last week) against a stingy Baltimore defense, but Barber not playing, and he tore up the Steelers and Giants D's, 2 solid units.

LeRon McClain against Dallas, he's got 20+ carries the last 3 weeks and seems to have emerged as Baltimore's featured back, hasn't exactly been a fantasy stud, but has been solid, and is sure to get plenty of touches.

Fast Willie Parker or Mewelde Moore against TEN, who is going to be without Vanden Bosch and Haynesworth.
    Right now I'm leaning toward's Parker, he seems to finally be healthy again, and I like the matchup with TEN's starters out, but it's still risky.

Kevin Faulk at home against Arizona.
    He doesn't get many carries, but he gets a lot of receptions, and has been in double digit fantasy scoring 3 of the last 4 weeks.
    Also, a great matchup.

Warrick Dunn at home against San Diego.
    I like the matchup, but he's been getting fewer and fewer touches as Cadillac gets worked back into the lineup.

I could also stick with Portis, and pick up Betts and just monitor his status, and potentially sub Betts in just prior to their game.

Any thoughts, advice, etc. would be much appreciated.
    Right now I'm leaning towards Parker, but if Portis was healthy I'd stick with him.
    I could see starting anyone of these guys.
    If you're wondering how I have so many different options, yeah I kind of cornered the market on FA RB's throughout the course of the season.
    I'd go with Willie. He has not exactly been playing good this season and it looks like this season will be his worst in his pro career, but he's still a good player and better than all the options you have, except Portis, but he's probably out for a few weeks.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Kevin Faulk

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Yes, I think Faulk would have been my 2nd choice.
    I could need some help too. I have Adrian Peterson and Chris Johnson. I'm (obviously) gonna start Adrian, but I'm scared to play a rookie running back against the best defense in the league. As stupid as I am, I realized that I don't have a backup running back. LOL! So I need to sign a running back from free agency.
    Here are my best options:
    Tampa Bay's

Cadillac Williams
    New York Jet's

Leon Washington
    Oakland's

Darren McFadden

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I would go ahead and start Johnson away

But if you are to get one I would go Leon Washington- That is if you get points for returns as well