purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

I would like to get involved in a small $$ fantasy football club nexy year

If anyone has any openings next year, I would like to get into a fantasy league. I used to be in one, then a ran one, but Havent been in one for some time and I miss the hell out of it. I need to get back into it but it cant be high $$ because I am married with a College child! kinda like the bumper sticker that says "Driver carrys less than $20.00 , he is married with Children" So if you have a league that can be run by emails, phone etc et me know, I am on it. Thanks purplepowered
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

Re: I would like to get involved in a small $$ fantasy football club nexy year

"purplepowered" wrote:
    If anyone has any openings next year, I would like to get into a fantasy league. I used to be in one, then a ran one, but Havent been in one for some time and I miss the hell out of it. I need to get back into it but it cant be high $$ because I am married with a College child! kinda like the bumper sticker that says "Driver carrys less than $20.00 , he is married with Children" So if you have a league that can be run by emails, phone etc et me know, I am on it. Thanks purplepowered
    I'm running a $$ league next year & possibly have an opening..It will on yahoo, 10 teams, 15 total transactions, basic position starters, $50.00 gets you in and paying out for the playoff winner & runner-up, and also top point getter for the regular season. $500 paid in..$500 paid out.

vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: I would like to get involved in a small $$ fantasy football club nexy year

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:
    I'm running a $$ league next year & possibly have an opening..It will on yahoo, 10 teams, 15 total transactions, basic position starters, $50.00 gets you in and paying out for the playoff winner & runner-up, and also top point getter for the regular season. $500 paid in..$500 paid out.
    Aren't you the one that stopped turning in your lineup on pp.o's fantasy league after u started the season poor?