How did I do that???

Just thinking out loud here, but how the hell did I get Drew Bledsoe as my starting QB in ALL THREE of my NFL.com leagues. (one was automated)
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: How did I do that???

Is that what you wanted? Your either lucky or cursed.

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

"farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    Just thinking out loud here, but how the hell did I get Drew Bledsoe as my starting QB in ALL THREE of my NFL.com leagues. (one was automated)
    Drew Bledsoe? I would have to say it's because whatever deity you worship hates you.
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

"oddmanout22287" wrote:
    Drew Bledsoe? I would have to say it's because whatever deity you worship hates you.
    you never know, TO had one really good year in Philly before he blew up. maybe he'll hold off and give Bledsoe some good stats. the good news is that I always took 2 RBs first, and so I have the likes of Portis, Tiki, and Rudi.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

If the Cowpokes can keep Bledsoe upright, he's got a chance at 30 TDs. Not a bad choice - hopefully you have some good RBs to lay a foundation of points.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet Guest

In FF if you don't get one of the big guns the QBs are a dime a dozen.

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

"oddmanout22287" wrote:
    you never know, TO had one really good year in Philly before he blew up. maybe he'll hold off and give Bledsoe some good stats. the good news is that I always took 2 RBs first, and so I have the likes of Portis, Tiki, and Rudi.
    Nice man, you sound like me. My first 3 picks are always RBs (unless a super stud WR or QB is in the 3rd, but that's usually unlikely) and I just play matchups every week with QB and WR. And if you're struggling, there's always somebody who will trade for a good RB.
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

lol don't knock it. If he starts putting good numbers, which is possible with TO there, then you'll look like a genius in all three leagues for drafting him :grin:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I wouldn't say that Bledsoe is a great choice, but I guess you never know..

Prophet Guest

"AngloVike" wrote:
    ...If he starts putting good numbers, which is possible with TO there, then you'll look like a genius in all three leagues for drafting him :grin:
    There's a fine line between genius and insane. Which will it be? Maybe a combination of the two.