Thread: Good Problem

Good Problem

I've got LT, Westbrook, and Caddy, I've been starting LT and Westbrook because rb's get a piont for receptions and it has worked well so far, but I really wanna start Caddy this week because he's got GB at home.

I don't want to sit Westbrook because he's so involved in the philly passing game and Oaklands d has given up a lot of pionts to backs.

LT has yet to catch a pass and hasen't run that well but has been scoring....but how do I sit LT, thats just plian stupid.

So should I go LT and Caddy?

Little help please.

Prophet Guest

Re: Good Problem

You are in a good position right now with your RBs. I would look at the rest of the lineup and your opponents lineup and see if you can afford the risk of sitting LT. Go for the big points or consistency, tough call. It all depends on if you are playing a powerhouse in your league.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

I go with L.T. and Westbrook .... with Caddy's injury to his foot he could go 2 plays or 20 plays and shut it down for the game. I know they're playing packers and good chance he could have a big day, but why chance it when you have LT and Westy??? IMO, i wouldn't.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

LT is supposed to be more involved in the passing game this week.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Prophet Guest

I think mnjamie is giving you the most sound advice.

--------------
    KFFL
    Chargers | Defenses Keeping Tomlinson Out of Passing Game
    Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:39:57 -0700

San Diego Chargers head coach Marty Schottenheimer said RB LaDainian Tomlinson hasn't been involved in the passing game this year because teams have been running more man-to-man coverage on them. Because of that, pass protection has come first. Tomlinson has not caught a pass through two games this year after totaling 153 during the past two seasons. Schottenheimer said the team would absolutely like to have him involved with a few catches, but it just hasn't been able to materialize so far.

------------------

Buccaneers | Cadillac Injury Update
    Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:45:10 -0700

Updating ongoing reports, Roy Cummings, of the Tampa Tribune, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Carnell Williams (foot) has a strained left arch and has been fitted with a protective boot. Williams will receive treatment on the injury and the team will decide Wednesday, Sept. 21, whether he will practice or not.

---------------

Eagles | Westbrook on a Streak
    Sun, 18 Sep 2005 15:42:19 -0700

Philadelphia Eagles RB Brian Westbrook had 15 carries for 89 yards rushing and three receptions for 31 yards and one touchdown receiving during Week 2. Including the playoffs, he has now topped 100-yards from scrimmage in 11 straight games.

Thanks guys good pionts......your probably right if it aint broke, don't fix it. :grin:

I wouldnt risk starting caddy when you have LT and westbrook. escpecially dont bench westbrook, because he's inolved in the passing game no matter what, and LT is supposed to be more involved in the passing game according to Chargers..

Well very glad I kept the caddy in the garage.....60 pt's from my rbs=easy win and 3-0!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

trade for a position you need. try for a WR or TE straight up with williams. there is no way you trade LT
    We're bringing purple back.