Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 429
  1. #321
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Goal Line Blitz... THIS IS NOT AN AD!

    I'm looking for a level 30+ power back to start on my team.
    (as well as some other positions) http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=3447

    PM me with what you've got.

  2. #322
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Goal Line Blitz... THIS IS NOT AN AD!

    I'm looking for as high of players as I can get. (35+)

    Eastern Conference Champs looking to upgrade to stay competitive at next level (which we will be because we are so full of egos and awesomeness)
    ;D

    http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=5590

    Duvaldomo is the only PP.O member on my team...need some more of you!

    JmC - It's time to join the club, your missing out.

    Anybody else who likes football and hasn't signed up for this game yet needs to.
    It's really fun and slightly addicting.
    Build players to you liking, own a team, become a coordinator for a team, whatever you want to do.
    It's a football lover's dream.
    We even have drafts now with player rankings and everything it's awesome.
    It's free if you just want to build a few players to get started.
    If you want to own a team and build a ton of players you would probably need to pay, although not much.
    I think buying a team cost like 6-8 bucks and you get it for 2 full seasons at which point you renew at roughly 3-4 bucks per season.
    A full season, including offseason lasts almost 2 months.


    Before you get into pay ing money though just create an account build a few players, get them signed to a team and have fun.
    Get to know what you are doing by playing around some and then try to quit.
    I dare you.

    Click it!
    http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=14763041

  3. #323
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Goal Line Blitz... THIS IS NOT AN AD!

    yeeeaaa boi.

    http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=49


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  4. #324
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Goal Line Blitz... THIS IS NOT AN AD!

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    yeeeaaa boi.

    http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=49
    Very nice!
    They even dished out a custom trophy huh?
    I remember reading about that tourney.

  5. #325
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Goal Line Blitz... THIS IS NOT AN AD!

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    yeeeaaa boi.

    http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=49
    Very nice!
    They even dished out a custom trophy huh?
    I remember reading about that tourney.
    We weren't allowed to compete for the trophy for the first tournament, since we were in an A league, but once we got promoted we were accepted out of a list of challengers and we took the AA-AAA World Championship currently have the longest winning streak on GLB


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  6. #326
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Goal Line Blitz... THIS IS NOT AN AD!

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    yeeeaaa boi.

    http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=49
    Very nice!
    They even dished out a custom trophy huh?
    I remember reading about that tourney.
    We weren't allowed to compete for the trophy for the first tournament, since we were in an A league, but once we got promoted we were accepted out of a list of challengers and we took the AA-AAA World Championship currently have the longest winning streak on GLB
    Did you guys slow build the entire team or what?
    Hell I was just happy winning the East in Can BBB 6, lol.

  7. #327
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Goal Line Blitz... THIS IS NOT AN AD!

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    yeeeaaa boi.

    http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=49
    Very nice!
    They even dished out a custom trophy huh?
    I remember reading about that tourney.
    We weren't allowed to compete for the trophy for the first tournament, since we were in an A league, but once we got promoted we were accepted out of a list of challengers and we took the AA-AAA World Championship currently have the longest winning streak on GLB
    Did you guys slow build the entire team or what?
    Hell I was just happy winning the East in Can BBB 6, lol.
    Very few of us are slow built, its just a real solid group of players.
    Plus it helps that the core of the team has all been around since Season 1.
    Me, the owner, one of the GM, and about 4 of the agents are all from the original Oceania A.
    Their teams went Pro, mine folded after a season in AAA since the owner quit (i went to play in WEPL Pro), and we all kind of made this our project


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  8. #328
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Goal Line Blitz... THIS IS NOT AN AD!

    I believe I got a safety that might be available.. Over level 30 pretty sure

    Ill check it out and let ya guys know incase you may want his services

  9. #329
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Goal Line Blitz... THIS IS NOT AN AD!

    http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=601941


    There's the link to my guy.. Looks dlike he is a FA

    If anyone needs a back up or something.. Level 32 FS


  10. #330
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Goal Line Blitz... THIS IS NOT AN AD!

    http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=5939

    Looking for everybody between the levels of 1 and 13

    Edit: if you have a little spare time, looking for people with GM experience, given this is my first time owning or managing a team
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MOVED: Goal line blitz: new type of fantasy football type of game!
    By shockzilla in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 08:44 PM
  2. MOVED: Goal line blitz: new type of fantasy football type of game!
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 06:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •