Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

FIRE THE COMMISH

That is all.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: FIRE THE COMMISH

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1083406
    That is all.
    LOL. You fail to get your lineup in on time and that's my fault how?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

That is all.
    Why do you have this quote in your sig?:

You're lying to yourself if you think Favre is going to get better as the season goes on.
    It appears to me that you're giving CmacD credit for being correct. Never a good thing.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by "Prophet" #1083569
    That is all.
    Why do you have this quote in your sig?:

You're lying to yourself if you think Favre is going to get better as the season goes on.
    It appears to me that you're giving CmacD credit for being correct. Never a good thing.
    I like to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1083549
    That is all.

=Z=
    You should be able to change your lineup. Period! I could not put Olsen in without losing Manning.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1083823
    That is all.

=Z=
    You should be able to change your lineup. Period! I could not put Olsen in without losing Manning.
    I didn't have a problem. I just submitted my lineup before the game on thursday. Is it really that difficult.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

It's not difficult to get the lineup in by thursday, but you have 2.5-3 days before sunday's games.

If someone is listed as questionable and it looks like he'll play, but they announce saturday/sunday he's unavailable for the game you should be able to switch him out without losing the points for the player you already had.

So if Mars had Manning on Thursday he should have been able to change his lineup on friday/saturday/sunday morning.

Although I guess it doesn't make a difference if he was trying to switch out Shiancoe for Olsen.

I have Rivers and Vernon Davis playing on Thursday this week. If they have big weeks and for whatever reason it's announced that Jamaal Charles, Greg Jennings, or Calvin Johnson can't go I'd like to be able to make the change without losing the points earned by Rivers and Davis.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1083832
    It's not difficult to get the lineup in by thursday, but you have 2.5-3 days before sunday's games.

If someone is listed as questionable and it looks like he'll play, but they announce saturday/sunday he's unavailable for the game you should be able to switch him out without losing the points for the player you already had.

So if Mars had Manning on Thursday he should have been able to change his lineup on friday/saturday/sunday morning.

Although I guess it doesn't make a difference if he was trying to switch out Shiancoe for Olsen.

I have Rivers and Vernon Davis playing on Thursday this week. If they have big weeks and for whatever reason it's announced that Jamaal Charles, Greg Jennings, or Calvin Johnson can't go I'd like to be able to make the change without losing the points earned by Rivers and Davis.
    yep, and I'd like the option to not start a position if absolutely necessary.

Example, I had a kicker and D on byes, as well as a receiver. I really didn't want to drop three of my players just to get a lineup in.

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1083823
    That is all.
    A. I don't choose the website. Webby does. And since he actually pays out of his pocket to provide a free site for us, I think complaining about it is rather ungracious.

B. If you had submitted your lineup on time, you could have changed any player out right up until the moment that player's game began.

It all hinges on the fact that you did not submit your lineup on time. Once you miss the deadline, your options are very limited.

=Z=

Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1083832

Not if he didn't submit a lineup at all prior to the Thursday start. That's how this website works. And he didn't. If he *had* submitted his lineup on time, he could have made any change he wanted to make.

=Z=

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast