Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FF Help please

FF Help please

Okay. So this is my first time in FF. What do I do now. Can I trade some players or what. I see that some people are dropping players. And what is a taxi squad. And how do I do this? I really want to learn this and am looking forward to the season
    SKOL VIKINGS

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: FF Help please

well did you draft yet? If so, take a look at your roster, and then look into free agency. Alotta players that can rack up points will slip into free agency. You can drop any player on your team and add ones from free agency. You'll find as the year goes on...players will have break out seasons...and you gotta be the first to snatch em from free agency.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

So hypothetically if I pathetically picked Dee Brown in my first round stupidity. I just need to drop him. Then how do I find free agents? Also what if I ended up with 3 quarterbacks?
    SKOL VIKINGS

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

I had the same questions as this is my first FF league. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that we have to wait to sign players from the "Waiver" catagory..(?), on certain days marked on the calander..(?)

I've found that the rules and procedures are kinda vague. I thought about starting a similar thread. Any help would be apprieciated.

Well Generally there should be a area on your Fantasty Football page...listing free agents. You find who you want, and Add them to your team. You really only want 2 qb's. The second being to play for your starter on his bye week. So I would keep the best 2, and drop the 3rd. Qb's and Running Backs score you the most on FF. SO you wanna have a good line up of backs.

"I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.

Ya it depends on your league. I created a league and I made it so you could get Free Agents as soon as the draft ended. Every league is differnt.

[quote="WilliamsonOfTroy"]Well Generally there should be a area on your Fantasty Football page...listing free agents. You find who you want, and Add them to your team. You really only want 2 qb's. The second being to play for your starter on his bye week. So I would keep the best 2, and drop the 3rd. Qb's and Running Backs score you the most on FF. SO you wanna have a good line up of backs.[/quote]

Gulp.

Lol whats the matter?

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Lol whats the matter?
    My backs aren't that good.

So after I drop players. I can't pick anyone up until Sept 8. (calendar says waiver requests)
    SKOL VIKINGS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast