Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: FANTASY PLAYERS - THURSDAY GAMES START TONIGHT!!!!

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Holy crap... I didn't think Thursday games started until thanksgiving!!
    Thanks for the heads up Z!
    Aw, crap. TNT, why'd you have to see this thread? I play you this week.
    Don't worry, my team usually bombs anyways.
    Unless I'm playing Z.
    That gets you an extra spank at the Bears game, sister.

    =Z=
    LOL... I'm not scared of you.
    No one is

  2. #12
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: FANTASY PLAYERS - THURSDAY GAMES START TONIGHT!!!!

    Crap I missed. Hell this work shit is messing up my life. Why the hell do they start playing games in mid week, I didn't realize.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    979

    Re: FANTASY PLAYERS - THURSDAY GAMES START TONIGHT!!!!

    Glad I got mine in.

    Nice 33 point performance for Cutler
    SKOL VIKINGS

  4. #14
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Re: FANTASY PLAYERS - THURSDAY GAMES START TONIGHT!!!!

    Holy crap Josdin 33 pts for a TE is insane.

  5. #15
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: FANTASY PLAYERS - THURSDAY GAMES START TONIGHT!!!!

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Holy crap... I didn't think Thursday games started until thanksgiving!!
    Thanks for the heads up Z!
    Aw, crap. TNT, why'd you have to see this thread? I play you this week.
    Don't worry, my team usually bombs anyways.
    Unless I'm playing Z.
    That gets you an extra spank at the Bears game, sister.
    LOL... I'm not scared of you.
    Only because you want it so bad.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #16
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: FANTASY PLAYERS - THURSDAY GAMES START TONIGHT!!!!

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Holy crap Josdin 33 pts for a TE is insane.
    Yes - but Dallas Clark is fully capable of getting a lot of that back for you.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #17
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: FANTASY PLAYERS - THURSDAY GAMES START TONIGHT!!!!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Holy crap Josdin 33 pts for a TE is insane.
    Yes - but Dallas Clark is fully capable of getting a lot of that back for you.

    =Z=

    Mmm idk

    He hasn't had a 100 yard game this year

    And they are playing the steelers

    I see him having around 50-70 yards

  8. #18
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: FANTASY PLAYERS - THURSDAY GAMES START TONIGHT!!!!

    "cogitans" wrote:
    Crap I missed. Hell this work shit is messing up my life. Why the hell do they start playing games in mid week, I didn't realize.
    Sorry, Bro - I should have put out a reminder earlier in the week.
    There will be Thursday night games the rest of the season.
    You should be able to set a lineup today, but if you had anyone in your lineup who played last week last night (from Denver or Cleveland) they're frozen.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #19
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: FANTASY PLAYERS - THURSDAY GAMES START TONIGHT!!!!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    Crap I missed. Hell this work shit is messing up my life. Why the hell do they start playing games in mid week, I didn't realize.
    Sorry, Bro - I should have put out a reminder earlier in the week.
    There will be Thursday night games the rest of the season.
    You should be able to set a lineup today, but if you had anyone in your lineup who played last week last night (from Denver or Cleveland) they're frozen.

    =Z=
    Well it wouldn't have mattered. I have been busy this week.

    However, I'll remember it from now on then that you tell me it'll go on.

    I must have had someone on, because it won't let me change. So I'm out a few players.

    Oh well

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  10. #20
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Re: FANTASY PLAYERS - THURSDAY GAMES START TONIGHT!!!!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Holy crap Josdin 33 pts for a TE is insane.
    Yes - but Dallas Clark is fully capable of getting a lot of that back for you.

    =Z=
    Yeah he does alright for me most weeks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Set your lineups - THURSDAY games start this week!
    By Zeus in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 08:17 AM
  2. THURSDAY NIGHT GAMES START TONIGHT!!! (10/12/09)
    By Zeus in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 08:35 AM
  3. NFL Draft to start on Thursday night, last three freakin' days
    By Marrdro in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 10:36 PM
  4. PPO Leagues - WAIVERS - Don't start until Thursday???
    By Zeus in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 07:51 AM
  5. Week 12 pick'em (remember games start thursday this week)
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-28-2004, 10:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •