molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

Fantasy Golf-Please read if you've ever done golf

For all of you fellow fantasy junkies who've been in a golf league, I have the best league for you to join EVER! in any sport,

If you aren't familiar with fantasy golf it's pretty simple, You have three groups,

A-Pick 2, start 1....these are the elite golfers
    B-Pick 4, start 2....These are the just below elite golfers
    C-Pick 2, start 1....Newer pros, rookies

You make your picks b4 Thursday at 4AM,

Easy as can be, I'm sure some on here know how it works-Heres the catch,

This particular league for golf is an ANTI-Points league,

The object is to pick the worst ACTIVE golfers, They cannot be listed as NA-Not active, You pick the 8 worst hacks you can find, Duval, Turnesa, Browne, Trahan, etc, If they miss the cut or get DQ'd or withdraw great! The less points they accumulate the better.

This league has been around for years and I've been a part of it for 4 years, around 30-38 members usually, It's very well run by the same commish that even has a ten commandments for sucking that you must abide by-1)Must try to suck, 2) must make a post every week saying whatever you want, just make a post 3)You must make fun of the weeks high scorer, etc etc,

This is by far the most fun and active league I've ever been in, And I've been in about 300 since 2004 with 3 Yahoo ID's Trust me once you are a part you'll love it.

ID-4634
    Password-holyzero

Remember to use an ID that you don't want to interfere with your "Good" league, I use my wifes Yahoo account for this. Please message me if this babbling is confusing-This will be your favorite fantasy league you've ever been in I promise.
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Fantasy Golf-Please read if you've ever done golf

Anyone show any interest?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

The only thing more fun than watching golf is watching curling. If there is a fantasy curling league count me in. I'll have to work myself up to fantasy golf, weak heart.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

Marrdro wrote:
    Anyone show any interest?
    This is an already formed league, I just assumed members that do fantasy football also do other fantasy sports, Of all the people on here every day, Surely some do the minor fantasy sports (Nascar, Golf, all the pick-ems, March madness, Bowl picks) I was just letting you know if anyone wanted to join, It involves a total of 5 minutes a week. My feelings won't be hurt if no one joins.
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.