Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Fantasy Football 2012

I am thinking about resetting the league after a year off, spending time on the core site and making things right for all of you.

I have seen across a wide spectrum of my friends that FF interest has begun to wane after a decade of madness.

Over the next few months, please weigh in.

Basically planning a free-in league, with some $$ for winners.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I missed the PPO league last year and instead ended up entering a FF league via NFL.com and also via ESPN. I did ok but didn't enjoy it as much and so would love to see a PPO league back again. $$ is nice but I just enjoy playing against the gang here so I'm not worried about the final format.
    Look forward to it !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    As the last official PP.O FF Champion, I certainly missed it last year. I want to defend my title!

I don't care as much about the format, as long as it works and is as fair as possible for everyone.
    Like Anglo, for me the fun is in playing against the gang here. Money is great (especially for a mostly-unemployed guy like me) but by far a secondary concern. I'd just as soon put any cash won towards supporting the site.

Hopefully, by the time the season rolls around, I'll have better and more regular access. Having to get here from the library can sometimes be a pain.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Count me in, like the above, playing against fellow PPO'rs makes it more fun anyway.

I'd be happy to pay a small $ to enter, a % goes into the winners pot while the other goes towards the cost of the site.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    I am thinking about resetting the league after a year off, spending time on the core site and making things right for all of you.

I have seen across a wide spectrum of my friends that FF interest has begun to wane after a decade of madness.

Over the next few months, please weigh in.

Basically planning a free-in league, with some $$ for winners.
    Part of the reason I didn't pester Webby about starting up the league again last season was due to the personal turmoil in my life. I hope that that has settled enough later this summer where I will be able to serve again as your commish. I'm happy to do it.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer
    I would gladly join up if you start this again all I really would want is there to be 12 per division if like the last one so the rosters aren't too overloaded.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Part of the reason I didn't pester Webby about starting up the league again last season was due to the personal turmoil in my life. I hope that that has settled enough later this summer where I will be able to serve again as your commish. I'm happy to do it.

=Z=
    If Z is unable to commish, I would be more than glad to help out..with that being said..I want in please!!

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    I want in
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

LIVike is offline Starter
    I'd join if you make it
    None

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I would like to start the work on it by June/July so folk can plan ahead. Z and I both had too much last year to even deal with it...and I think this year we can make it happen.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast