Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Don't forget PPO faithfull.



    We have early games on Thursday this week.
    So make sure to get your FF and game picks in early this week.......




    It's getting exciting around here now.





    Good Luck to all.


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  2. #2
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Don't forget PPO faithfull.

    "NordicNed" wrote:



    We have early games on Thursday this week.
    So make sure to get your FF and game picks in early this week.......




    It's getting exciting around here now.






    Good Luck to all.




    Bump....


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  3. #3
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Don't forget PPO faithfull.

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:



    We have early games on Thursday this week.
    So make sure to get your FF and game picks in early this week.......




    It's getting exciting around here now.






    Good Luck to all.




    Bump....




    Bump....


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  4. #4
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Don't forget PPO faithfull.

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:



    We have early games on Thursday this week.
    So make sure to get your FF and game picks in early this week.......




    It's getting exciting around here now.






    Good Luck to all.




    Bump....




    Bump....




    Bump..... :P


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Similar Threads

  1. 9/11 Let us not forget !
    By NordicNed in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 04:39 PM
  2. Forget these five
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 06:42 PM
  3. Don't Forget....
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-30-2005, 03:26 AM
  4. Forget it......
    By DaScRuM in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 04:29 PM
  5. Forget it
    By hovan in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2003, 12:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •