PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Darrel Jackson-F*&ker and conflict of interest tonight

all week and even through sunday all sites including NFL.com said Darrell Jackson was doubtful or questionable, but what happens...HE PLAYS and scores 2 TD's and over a hundred yards!!! mother f-er! now because i didn't start him i have a huge conflict of interest because i am down 19 points going into tonight's INDY VS VIKES game!

I have both Manning and R. Wayne which would be awesome if they were not playing the vikes...cause they will easily get about 30 points tonight... to make it worst the guy i am playing has culpepper! so i am down 19 and could be down more...compairably...

needless to say, i am tyed for first and playing against the other first placed team...figures.

this is what i have come up with... if manning only throws 3 TD's and two of them are to Wayne, i will have have a good chance of winning both the thrill of the vikes winning the game and winning the fantasy football match... i figure this cause culpepper can easily get 3-4 td's himself and bennet or O smith should hit paydirt also... what do ya all think?

regardless, i will be routing for the vikes all the way--cause honestly i'd rather the colts take a huge dive and the vikes win over winning some stupid fantasy football match for bragging rights... in short.... DARRELL JACKSON and SEATLE's COACHING STAFF CAN GO HAVE SEX WITH A BOWL OF SPAGETTI!

later.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

You know, I have come to the conclusion that I am not going to play fantasy F-ball anymore. Too much conflict of interest.

I had not played for 4 yrs and this year, I thought that I would get back into it. I thought I will take a couple of Vikes so I don't have to route for as many palyers against my Vikes. So, I ended up with Bennett and Culpepper in the draft and eventually got Robinson. But it has been hell because now I fiind myself hoping so and so doesn't score for the Vikes so my player can score. It is messed up.

I am never playing Fantasy FB again.

If I do any fantasy, it will be basketball. Not as much depends on one player against one team and there are so many more games.

My advice don't play anymore. Abstain!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"snowinapril" wrote:
    You know, I have come to the conclusion that I am not going to play fantasy F-ball anymore. Too much conflict of interest.

I had not played for 4 yrs and this year, I thought that I would get back into it. I thought I will take a couple of Vikes so I don't have to route for as many palyers against my Vikes. So, I ended up with Bennett and Culpepper in the draft and eventually got Robinson. But it has been hell because now I fiind myself hoping so and so doesn't score for the Vikes so my player can score. It is messed up.

I am never playing Fantasy FB again.

If I do any fantasy, it will be basketball. Not as much depends on one player against one team and there are so many more games.

My advice don't play anymore. Abstain!
    I agree with you 100%. That is the reason that I don't play anymore. I played one year, last year, and it killed me to have Shaun Alexander and LaDainian Tomlinson and Torry Holt. No more fantasy football for me!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

i find it is still fun but having inter-division rival players suck... but i always want the vikes to win...would rather take the fantasy loss...