Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Congratulations Traveling_Vike!

    All hail the 2010 PPO Fantasy Football Champion!


    I left 68 points on the bench :sick:


    See you next year gentlemen.

  2. #2
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Congratulations Traveling_Vike!

    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1086438
    All hail the 2010 PPO Fantasy Football Champion!


    I left 68 points on the bench :sick:


    See you next year gentlemen.
    Yes - the holidays and kids have kept me from making a proper announcement of Traveling Vike's status as the 2010 PPO Fantasy Football Champion.

    Not bad for someone who claims he's never played FF before this year.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #3
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Congratulations Traveling_Vike!

    Congrats TV.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #4
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,782
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Congratulations Traveling_Vike!

    Congratulations TV !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  5. #5
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Congratulations Traveling_Vike!

    He sucks and cheated.
    We're bringing purple back.

  6. #6
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Congratulations Traveling_Vike!

    Congrats. speaking of which, where is that old fart? Haven't seen him in a while.

  7. #7
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Congratulations Traveling_Vike!

    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1086892
    Congrats. speaking of which, where is that old fart? Haven't seen him in a while.
    Back in prison, I'm guessing.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #8
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,552

    Re: Congratulations Traveling_Vike!

    Congrats TV...see ya net year!

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  9. #9
    Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    885

    Re: Congratulations Traveling_Vike!

    Thanks all for the congrats. Except Greg, of course. 8)

    Sorry for the prolonged absence. After the season ended, I was just too depressed to talk about things for a few weeks... then I lost access for three months.

    But I am back now and looking forward to more fun and great discussion here on PP.O.

    And yes, Zeus, it really is true. I have never played fantasy football before this year, although I have followed a few leagues as an interested observer. Prior to this, the only fantasy sports I had even tried was one season of NBA while I lived in Arizona and the Suns were really good. I finished fifth out of twelve, leading the league in assists and three-pointers.

    My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

  10. #10
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Congratulations Traveling_Vike!

    Quote Originally Posted by "Traveling_Vike" #1095191
    Thanks all for the congrats. Except Greg, of course. 8)

    Sorry for the prolonged absence. After the season ended, I was just too depressed to talk about things for a few weeks... then I lost access for three months.

    But I am back now and looking forward to more fun and great discussion here on PP.O.

    And yes, Zeus, it really is true. I have never played fantasy football before this year, although I have followed a few leagues as an interested observer. Prior to this, the only fantasy sports I had even tried was one season of NBA while I lived in Arizona and the Suns were really good. I finished fifth out of twelve, leading the league in assists and three-pointers.
    I will reiterate. I left 68 points on the bench.

    Next year, the title will be mine.

    Two second place finishes: FF and the NCAA Tournament. Neither are sitting well with me, second place is only the first loser, the most painful place to finish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 35 Questions with Traveling_Vike
    By Traveling_Vike in forum PP.O's Who Are They Really?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 01:52 AM
  2. Congratulations to, um...me!!!
    By BBQ Platypus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 02:09 AM
  3. Congratulations....
    By VKG4LFE in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 01:51 AM
  4. congratulations
    By Packerguy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 06:44 PM
  5. congratulations
    By spiker711 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2003, 12:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •