Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

C. Taylor > Edge

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: C. Taylor > Edge

Don't think it really comes down to a comparison of the RB's but rather the O-line.
    Put Edge behind our O-line and bet that his numbers would be up although not as good as when he was in Indy.

Sure glad that Taylor has held his end of the bargain up though. He is a work horse.
    Hope he can stay healthy all year and our right side gets better each week.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Del Rio Guest

Hard to say, you have two different styles of coaching and two completely different levels of skill on the offensive lines.

I still wouldn't have minded seeing Edge here, but C. Taylor is doing one heck of a job.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    Hard to say, you have two different styles of coaching and two completely different levels of skill on the offensive lines.

I still wouldn't have minded seeing Edge here, but C. Taylor is doing one heck of a job.
    You do realize this is a Fantasy Football forum, right?
    And that the article was talking about it in terms of having one or the other on your Fantasy team?

You still reeling from the ass-kicking the Utes got last Saturday?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

I forgot his name, but some sportswriter predicted that Chestor Taylor would have a better season than Edgerrin James this season.

And so far, he's correct.

But I still don't think Taylor is a better running back than James. If Edgerrin James was running behind our offensive line, I think his numbers would be close to what he put up in Indy.

Don't get me wrong, I love what Taylor has done for our team, but he ain't better than Edgerrin James.

In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

Del Rio Guest

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

You do realize this is a Fantasy Football forum, right?
    And that the article was talking about it in terms of having one or the other on your Fantasy team?

You still reeling from the ass-kicking the Utes got last Saturday?

=Z=
    No i actually didnt read the article. I was just trying to get a +1 post in. looks like I actually got a +2 out of it and one for you. GO ME!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Good observation =Z=, we're talking fantasy here.
    Big difference between fantasy and reality....well, for some anyway.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"PurplePride80" wrote:
    I forgot his name, but some sportswriter predicted that Chestor Taylor would have a better season than Edgerrin James this season.

But I still don't think Taylor is a better running back than James. If Edgerrin James was running behind our offensive line, I think his numbers would be close to what he put up in Indy.

Don't get me wrong, I love what Taylor has done for our team, but he ain't better than Edgerrin James.
    I agree with that 100%.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

Edgerrin James, a extremely well footed runner and has excellent hands for catching those dink,and dunk passes out of the backfield, but hes a high dollar player, I like Taylor for the simple fact he's getting the chance to be a starter and he seems like a real blue collar guy,
    hopefully he turns into the grind it out or break off a big one back I think he will
    MMLV
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

purplepride818 is offline Starter

"PurplePride80" wrote:

i think your talking about peter king for SI.com. he said chester would get 1500 yards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast