Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C.Taylor

mfenlon is offline Rookie

C.Taylor

I know this has probably been hashed over many times in the past 3 months but how good will C. Tayor be for the Vikes this year? I really want to trade for him on my FFootball team but I am a bit hesitant.
    How many touches will he get?
    How many TD's?
    What do you thing?
    #1 in The North

MightyVikes12391 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: C.Taylor

he better be good with Oline

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I would say to seriously consider him as a later-round choice...not your premier back though.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Any one of our RB's will and should be good behind our new O-Line.. You were right on one thing though.. This has been hashed out many times over, and their are numerous threads with this topic in it.. Don't be surprised if the Mod's lock this thread.. Just giving you a heads up..

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Dude, it has been stated in articles that Taylor is going to be the 1st and 2nd down guy!! He is being paid good money, more than the others and has high expectations. That is why he was brought in to the Vikes by our coaching staff.

With that being said, the coaches talk about competition. Childress' attitude is one that he will play the best player. Moore and Fason and even Joe wait in the background as possibilities.

I personally would take the chance on him. But I wouldn't stake him as the #1 RB on the fantasy football team. We don't even know what kind of offense we will be running, I mean we haven't seen it yet. Is Taylor going to be the guy on 3rd and 1 at the goal or is it going to be another RB????

If you are not with a bunch of Viking fans in your league, or some Raven Crazies, Taylor should be around for awhile. If somebody has him in a keeper league, if I was them I would take the gamble and keep him.

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

The Vikings backfield has been a nightmare for Fantasy Football,too many backs...not enough footballs.
    I think if they decide to give one, or the other back 20 carries, then whoever that back is, will be money.The way the left side of our line is looking like right now,anyone one could run behind those monsters.

I believe they paid Taylor "starter money" but with Moore, and Fason, in the mix..20 carries may not be realistic...and not consistant enough for winning FFB.
    I think Taylor could handle the job,but will Childress let him do it?
    How all this will shake out,is anybodies guess at this time.

It seems like a big gamble to me, but thats what FFB is all about.It also depends on what you have to give up for him.

Good Luck

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I think this is the start of something new for us that we have not witnessed in a long time. We will have a run offense with 1 guy carrying the load. Not to mention the addition of an All-Pro Guard and a healthy center.

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

Let us not forget Tony Richardson leading the way....Its should be great having a balanced offense again.

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

never really seen taylor play, if i did i didn't know it was him.

Chester Taylor is going to be our no1 guy next season - which presumably means he's gonna get 15-20 carries a game and 3-6 catches a game. And with a weak armed QB and no star WR like Moss, he could easily be the most important offensive player in the team, other than Johnson. He certainly will have the opportunity to get big yardage, whether he will or not is a different matter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast